Who would you consider BIG NAMES in todays RnB?

EphraimAdamz

Usher and Beyonce (if you still consider them RnB) seemed to be the only ones in the past few years to have a big solo tour.

Does Rihanna count? I'm not sure how successful her last tour was though.

Alecia Keys? i think a few years ago she held it down by herself if I'm not mistaken.

Everyone else kind of does the "festival" thing where you go to see many artists at one big event (Ex. Essence).

Is RnB dead? Where are the rnb HEADLINERS of this generation?

He sold 6.5 million with two albums

Is he the first to do that? There's other "r&b" acts who have sold more than that with one album . Bey,Usher,AKeys,etc..they are/were head honchos ..John is not. He was a middle-weight,at best. And as of today ..he's not "the talk"

John's latest album

1st week sales of 68,000 copies

2nd week sales of 30,000 copies

We can agree to disagree..I just dont recall the spotlight just being on HIM..like its been for Trey Songz and now Miguel ..John had more comp when he came out ..it was harder to lead the pack

Is he the first to do that? There's other "r&b" acts who have sold more than that with one album . Bey,Usher,AKeys,etc..they are/were head honchos ..John is not. He was a middle-weight,at best. And as of today ..he's not "the talk"

John's latest album

1st week sales of 68,000 copies

2nd week sales of 30,000 copies

We can agree to disagree..I just dont recall the spotlight just being on HIM..like its been for Trey Songz and now Miguel ..John had more comp when he came out ..it was harder to lead the pack

I don't disagree... He's not a factor

I wouldn't put Rihanna or Bey in the categorey, I think their both basically pop stars who dabble in R&B where's Usher, Bruno and Alicia I consider R&B artists who dabble in pop.

Who I consider big based on the album/era succes, appearances, and praze and are regulars on BET lol.

Alicia

Jill

Usher

Mary J.

R.Kelly

Maxwell

Erykah

Robin

Tamar

Chris (sadly)

Ne-Yo (tho he's slipping)

Jennifer Hudson

Fantasia

That's about it

I wouldn't put Rihanna or Bey in the categorey, I think their both basically pop stars who dabble in R&B where's Usher, Bruno and Alicia I consider R&B artists who dabble in pop.

Who I consider big based on the album/era succes, appearances, and praze and are regulars on BET lol.

Alicia

Jill

Usher

Mary J.

R.Kelly

Maxwell

Erykah

Robin

Tamar

Chris (sadly)

Ne-Yo (tho he's slipping)

Jennifer Hudson