iCant even HATE ..this non-singin ho SHITTED for this

janetDAYZ

both :lol: This performance did nothing for me, the stage is doing all the work and i still can't get past that dated music and horrible vocal tone :lol:

yeah I thought the production was awesome kinda like what Madonna does for her shows but now idk who dances better. Paula or Madonna. Madonna never really could but Paula could but not anymore lol

I actually think she danced her ass off in that performance. You can tell she likes to put on a show.

danced her ass off? I saw nothing but single spins and arm movements

yeah I thought the production was awesome kinda like what Madonna does for her shows but now idk who dances better. Paula or Madonna. Madonna never really could but Paula could but not anymore lol

danced her ass off? I saw nothing but single spins and arm movements

Paula would slay Madonna and her yoga moves lol

• Upvote 2

Joe,Joe,Joe...are u serious... No u didn't just compare Madonna and Paula when it comes to dancing.

that's like saying "IDK who sings better, Madonna or Celine"

I'D advice u do research on Paula's videos and performances..she's a BEAST as a dancer..That's like BEYOND common knowledge. the only bitch back then who was giving Janet a run

• Upvote 3

Joe,Joe,Joe...are u serious... No u didn't just compare Madonna and Paula when it comes to dancing.

I'D advice u do research on Paula's videos and performances..she's a BEAST as a dancer.. the only bitch back then who was giving Janet a run

Paula slays when it comes to dancing. She's amazing.

• Upvote 1

I'D advice u do research on Paula's videos and performances..she's a BEAST as a dancer..That's like BEYOND common knowledge. the only bitch back then who was giving Janet a run

Y'all need to read carefully what I said. I used the word "now" meaning as of now (present tense) IDK who dances better cause they both suck

Y'all need to read carefully what I said. I used the word "now" meaning as of now (present tense) IDK who dances better cause they both suck

If Paula can't do anything else she can dance her ass off. Bitch has legendary choreography!!!! The African dance routine from Coming to America still slays. If you want to say she can't sing, then go ahead, because singing is relative to taste. For my money, I like some of paula's music so i can't say she can't sing. Other folks can't stand her voice. However, the undisputed fact about Miss Abdul is that the bitch can dance her ass off. I'd venture to say she's a stronger technical dancer than Janet.

• Upvote 2