New Gil Tweet

T.C

I'm not getting my hopes up just yet -_-

Yea if I hadn't heard that about 2013 & 2012, I'd be more excited.

But I can't sensibly put that blame even just on Gil, Tony her trainer did that interview early this year and he said "Janet has alot in store for us in 2013", Preston's been talking about being excited about working with her every 2 months too, And then Ian Cross spilled the beans that they've been making an album for over a year now. And ofcourse Gil's been dropping messages too, it's like I appreciate it cause it says SOMETHING at least is going on. BUT....months and months of just this is just irritating

• Upvote 1

Yea if I hadn't heard that about 2013 & 2012, I'd be more excited.

But I can't sensibly put that blame even just on Gil, Tony her trainer did that interview early this year and he said "Janet has alot in store for us in 2013", Preston's been talking about being excited about working with her every 2 months too, And then Ian Cross spilled the beans that they've been making an album for over a year now. And ofcourse Gil's been dropping messages too, it's like I appreciate it cause it says SOMETHING at least is going on. BUT....months and months of just this is just irritating

Exactly. So many people have been contributing to this so there's no-one to point a finger at. Perhaps you're right that it does mean something is going on. I just wish the talk wouldn't start until it actually gets closer to us seeing things happening.

• Upvote 1

Exactly. So many people have been contributing to this so there's no-one to point a finger at. Perhaps you're right that it does mean something is going on. I just wish the talk wouldn't start until it actually gets closer to us seeing things happening.

RIGHT, like if Tony, Gil, Ian, Preston and anyone else who's been dropping hints, saved all that shit till like a week before 1st single dropped, THAT.WOULD.BE.GRRRREAT! But instead they been doing this "she's coming soon" since seemingly January.

And you know theres again only 1 person people interested in pointing the finger at lol, Wonder if tomorrow this thread will be the new "fuckery" thread lol

the stars are aligned and the sacred time is near...so it was written in the cards...20YO...1814. :rolleyes: The new album will be socially conscious with a modern twist. -_-

Dealing with the middle east women their struggles. Mahanet Magandhy will bring revolution to ha sista wives and set them burqas on fire while they wear it

2pu0sc2.gif

• Upvote 2