Would you sleep with someone you work with?

Bailey

I have a boss that's gay, and I could sleep with him, but I don't really want to, but then I wonder what "perks" I may get, this place seems to be a place of favorites, like one guy who is dumb as a box of rocks actually got a promotion because my boss thought the dude was hot, and he is but not smart enough to earn a promotion. We have sales reps here, and in short they are smoking hot, and I would so fuck one of them, but then I think never shit where you eat.

In real life I would not, like you said, I wouldn't want to "shit where I eat" and I just feel like it could go downhill fast and hard. But, I do have explicit fantasies about someone I work with :shifty:-_-

THIS, I think the fantasy is more fun than the reality, like I've thought about it (I work at The Gap and all my co-workers are hot girls and hot gay guys so I sooo understand) but like Rey brought up, theres the potential gossip, theres the "what if we get caught locking eyes" ........Ok the thought of that again, is really hot to me, but the reality I think would scare the hell out of me. And like me being me, everytime I'd get a negative critique or anything negative (tho I don't), I'd be wondering if that's the reason and it'd freak me out lol.

• Upvote 1

ew no.

And by ew i mean i see them as friends and not someone fuckable even if they are really easy on the eyes.

Weirdly enough, everyone at work and out thinks that me and one of my co-workers are an item because of the type of relationship we have.

In real life I would not, like you said, I wouldn't want to "shit where I eat" and I just feel like it could go downhill fast and hard. But, I do have explicit fantasies about someone I work with :shifty:-_-

Also.

There are three attorneys at my job that could apply their penal system in my court. But fraternizing just complicates things.

• Upvote 2

I guess this thread goes both ways, cause my boss...ewwww :umm: but he likes to be bold and hit on dudes, even the sales reps which I can't blame him cause they are hot shit, but still we work here, you cant just go and tell a dude he needs to lose weight cause he too cute for fat, and be fat yourself, but the flip side I was coming with is if Gideon, the sales rep, at 87k a year told me I could smash.....ya'll know me :coffee: cause him beautiful

reaseOHYESTellusMoreTellUsMore-vi.gif

I already have :)

GreaseTellMeMoreGirls-vi.gif

There are three attorneys at my job that could apply their penal system in my court. But fraternizing just complicates things.

GreaseTellMeMoreguys-vi.gif

I have.. Drunk.. He doesn't work with me anymore and I consider he considers me one of his best friends..

Too bad it wasn't with the co-worker I truly wanted

GreaseTELLUSMOREgirls-vi.gif

It's just asking for trouble to fuck where ya work like most have said. Especially when you throw in one being the boss/subordinate. If shit goes south that's gonna get messssssy.

There is a vendor that we by from that I have to deal with directly that could get it all day any day. But I have to keep it professional even if he was gay.

He's this Puerto Rican chubby dude... I've known him for 2-3 years through work... We would flirt heavily via phone and text.. Until one day, his 21st... He got hammered.. I mean hammered.. And made out in the guys bathroom at this hole in the wall-bar

And one or two more times after that.. He had/has a bF and we joke and laugh about it to this day

He's this Puerto Rican chubby dude... I've known him for 2-3 years through work... We would flirt heavily via phone and text.. Until one day, his 21st... He got hammered.. I mean hammered.. And made out in the guys bathroom at this hole in the wall-bar

And one or two more times after that.. He had/has a bF and we joke and laugh about it to this day

OOOOOOOOOOOH EL SCANDALOUS!!! Sounds Hot

MariahYallKnowINeedMaTea-vi.gif

Yeah, fuckin ya boss can come w/ perks but guess what comes when yall fall out? So at the end of the day its NOT WORTH IT. He has full control of ur fate at that job,you have no control. The End.

You need to watch more soaps... lol

All he needs is proof they slept together to hold in his back pocket incase the boss wants to act out.. Never threaten him with it unless you know he is doing you wrong..

In most cases a manager will get fired for sleeping with an employee.. It happened at my job...

You need to watch more soaps... lol

All he needs is proof they slept together to hold in his back pocket incase the boss wants to act out.. Never threaten him with it unless you know he is doing you wrong..

In most cases a manager will get fired for sleeping with an employee.. It happened at my job...

Who wants all their shit aired out there like that to ANYONE at the job..to the big wigs or not...besides..

Who has time to be doin all that. How bout he just keep it strickly professional and not fuck his way to get places like some. You ppl kills me. Just no self control. I get it, we're human..shit happens but you aren't suppose to look for "trouble" its usually something that occurs on its own but then ppl wonder why the end result is them being fucked over.Becuz of poor,irrational decisions. You are putting yourself in a vulnerable position,no matter how you wanna slice the pie. Give me a fuckin break.

• Upvote 1