Ashanti Get Released Date + Album Cover for Braveheart

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

• 3 weeks later...

Ashanti's Braveheart Pushed Back Again!

Ashanti’s fifth studio album has been pushed back yet again. After several delays, Braveheart is now scheduled to hit stores on March 18th.

During a recent interview with WPGC radio, the R&B songstress said this project has been a long time coming.

“I’m excited. The album is a Braveheart and its coming in March,” she said. “I’m amped!”

Despite much criticism, the 33-year-old said she understands how to deal with her naysayers now. “It’s part of the game, you know what I mean? You have to have a thick skin regardless and I feel like it comes with the territory,” she explained. “It’s not surprising. You have to be a strong person to deal with criticism and you take it for what it’s worth. There’s constructive criticism, there’s hate and you just have to decipher between the two and use it as a tool.”

During a previous interview, Ashanti said this album is “something very deep.”

“I’m going places that I haven’t gone on different albums,” she said. “It’s something for women, just being empowering.”

Braveheart will be the first project released through Ashanti’s independent label, Written Entertainment and eOne Music. Before the most recent bump back, it was set for a February 18th release. Her newest single is titled “I Got It,” featuring Rick Ross.

http://oldschoolcinc...-delayed-again/

:umm:

This era is almost like a parody of itself now. I mean, this timeline...

Dec 2011 - 'The Woman You Love' feat. Busta Rhymes is released.

Mar 2012 - Braveheart album cover is unveiled.

May 2012 - Braveheart tracklisting is revealed along with a release date of June 19, 2012

Jun 2012 - Braveheart is pushed back to January 2013

Apr 2013 - Braveheart is given a new release date of June 11, 2013

Sep 2013 - Braveheart is pushed back to November 2013

Nov 2013 - Braveheart is delayed until February 2014, available for pre-order on Amazon

Jan 2014 - Braveheart is pushed back a month from February 18 to March 18

rbyKNLs.gif

• Upvote 2