Photographer releases unseen Aaliyah photographs on what would have been her 35th birthday

bu.

Ciara couldn't do Aaliyah's ballads if she was born with autotune

The mere IDEA of saying Ciara can do a I care 4 U, or Giving Up, or The One I Gave My Heart To, or Street thing is completely laughable and thus can't even be taken seriously.

I'm not reaching at all. :coffee: She's as close to Janet as anyone. Voice and all.

It is common sense

I'm not here to argue or fight... I enjoy my fair share of Aaliyah but I still think she was and is overrated... Especially with those sales pre-music decline but whatever.. RIP Ms. R Kelly

Ciara couldn't do Aaliyah's ballads if she was born with autotune

The mere IDEA of saying Aaliyah can do a I care 4 U, or Giving Up, or The One I Gave My Heart To, or Street thing is completely laughable and thus can't even be taken seriously.

It is common sense

Can or can't?

Weren't we discussing their voices? :umm: You just love switching subjects.

You said "and all"

lol neither Ri or Ci can touch "Street Thing," "At Your Best (You Are Love)," or "The One I Gave My Heart To." <-- Now that's just an amazing ballad; I'ma put it on right now! ^_^

ME TOO,

Have you ever heard her Giving Up Is Hard To Do??!?!?! WOOOOOOOOOOO that's 1 of my fave Donny Hathaway songs and she did it it's justice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AS2Evm5dPQ