JIMMY JAM SAW THE BLUEPRINT! RETWEETS IT AND GIVES A "HINT"!

jarrylf

james harris ‏@flytetymejam

Enjoyed watching this. @janetjackson should be proud of what she's accomplished this far. And she's not done:-) m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=c77f50O8LZw

ArethaEntireLifeJsutRecieved-vi.gif?1394007760

TOF TOF TOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM WAY PROUD OF YOU FOR THAT, Besides our work together, I think these are the best things you've ever created man! I was seriously hoping someone in Janet's camp or that is to an extent close to her would see this.

• Upvote 1

RIGHT, I'd love for her to see it.

Im way sure he's not lol.

I'm watching again just for the hell of it, am I the only 1 who LITERALLY gets goosebumps when Danny yells out "NOT SINCE MICHAEL JACKSONS THRILLER HAS AN ARTIST DOMINATED THE FIELD SO COMPLETELY!"?

LetTheChurchSayAmen-vi.gif

• Upvote 1

RIGHT, I'd love for her to see it.

Im way sure he's not lol.

I'm watching again just for the hell of it, am I the only 1 who LITERALLY gets goosebumps when Danny yells out "NOT SINCE MICHAEL JACKSONS THRILLER HAS AN ARTIST DOMINATED THE FIELD SO COMPLETELY!"?

LetTheChurchSayAmen-vi.gif

Yes, all of the Janet nay -sayers need to watch that video!

• Upvote 1

Enjoyed watching this. @janetjackson should be proud of what she's accomplished this far. And she's not done:-) m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=c77f50O8LZw

TOF TOF TOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM WAY PROUD OF YOU FOR THAT, Besides our work together, I think these are the best things you've ever created man! I was seriously hoping someone in Janet's camp or that is to an extent close to her would see this.

:excited: :excited: :excited: I would have never thought any of her ppl would have seen it! This is incredible!!! Congrats Lamont

I'm FINALLY online to see this thread. lol Thank you for telling everyone! I'm still SHOCKED! :o lol

SHE IS NEAR.

igR7jIRrARoQy.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I always believed in you TOF :wub: I'd like to think my support, guidance and friendship helped bring brought you to this point :blush:^_^

No, you had nothing to do with it, Rochester. :coffee:

J/K Thank you! :wub:

He didn't tell us anything we didn't already know. :umm:

Austin... <_<

:excited: :excited: :excited: I would have never thought any of her ppl would have seen it! This is incredible!!! Congrats Lamont

Thank you!!! :yahoo:

I see Effrem can't diss you now tho -_-

He never could. I've always slayed his Janet work. :coffee: lol

Wow, how awesome that he retweeted that! :DLooks like TOF just got some major recognition. :cheer: I hope that last part was really a hint.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Jimmy Jam of all people!! I just...

28vygp1.jpg

• Upvote 1