"Lets TAKE THIS SHIT HOME!!!!"

janetDAYZ

For the fellow members who have been in relationships. Unexpecting shit happens sometimes when you're out with your man somewhere..but what about arguments? Have you ever had the situation where u are out in public and you two end up arguing, not giving a fuck.who's around or do you try to keep a muzzle on it til you get home? And then let loose on his ass. :lol:

For the fellow members who have been in relationships. Unexpecting shit happens sometimes when you're out with your man somewhere..but what about arguments? Have you ever had the situation where u are out in public and you two end up arguing, not giving a fuck.who's around or do you try to keep a muzzle on it til you get home? And then let loose on his ass. :lol:

oh Lord yes when me and the ex Joe aka Isac(in my siggy) go out. I ended up approaching some dude and telling him I thought he was a rude ass bitch for talking to Joe like I wasn't there and failed to acknowledge me when he knew me and Joe was there together. So me and dude started arguing and he was saying how he knew Joe and I was like "Um he said you was just a stalker on his facebook." so then I look at Joe and say "Oh so you's a lyin' ass bitch or what?". Joe walked away mad and I continued to argue with dude but I finally let it go and said to the guy "Ok now i'm done talking to you i'm about to go over there and cuss Joe the fuck out." and that's what I did. He was sitting down in the lounge area of the club and I was all in his face cussing him the fuck out and I told him he can stay there at the club and catch a ride with one of them hoes who knows him or he can get in the car with me and go home. He was like "All you gonna wanna do is fight in the car (not physically) and I said "Nah trust me i'm not but I can just drop you off at home". So as we were walking out of the club I was cussing his ass out from the lounge area all the way to the exit and didn't give a damn who saw. He was cussing back but he can't do it like may lol. The club promoter knows us and he always sees us together so when he saw what was going on he just laughed and said "OMG I just love those 2 together" :lol: It wasn't the first time he'd seen us arguing or me mad at him. Anyway on the way home he wanted to stay with me instead of going home and when we woke up in the morning and hung out he proceeded to do exactly what he's doing in my siggy.

at a club yes i'll go off but in a restaurant nah. Not a quiet place

I'm usually able to argue my point without getting angry enough to turn it into a screamfest. When that happens, though, it can get ugly. Both from what I say and that I start crying and shit. :lol: Not fit for public viewing. -_-

oh Lord yes when me and the ex Joe aka Isac(in my siggy) go out. I ended up approaching some dude and telling him I thought he was a rude ass bitch for talking to Joe like I wasn't there and failed to acknowledge me when he knew me and Joe was there together. So me and dude started arguing and he was saying how he knew Joe and I was like "Um he said you was just a stalker on his facebook." so then I look at Joe and say "Oh so you's a lyin' ass bitch or what?". Joe walked away mad and I continued to argue with dude but I finally let it go and said to the guy "Ok now i'm done talking to you i'm about to go over there and cuss Joe the fuck out." and that's what I did. He was sitting down in the lounge area of the club and I was all in his face cussing him the fuck out and I told him he can stay there at the club and catch a ride with one of them hoes who knows him or he can get in the car with me and go home. He was like "All you gonna wanna do is fight in the car (not physically) and I said "Nah trust me i'm not but I can just drop you off at home". So as we were walking out of the club I was cussing his ass out from the lounge area all the way to the exit and didn't give a damn who saw. He was cussing back but he can't do it like may lol. The club promoter knows us and he always sees us together so when he saw what was going on he just laughed and said "OMG I just love those 2 together" :lol: It wasn't the first time he'd seen us arguing or me mad at him. Anyway on the way home he wanted to stay with me instead of going home and when we woke up in the morning and hung out he proceeded to do exactly what he's doing in my siggy.

I didn't know you be gettin all crunk and turnt up like that... That was sloop ratchet of you :lmao: .. yall sound like the kind of couple that have good makeup sex

Nope, I don't yell at anyone that isn't family oddly,I'll argue down to the ground, but rest assured my voiceisn't gonna be strained or louder than it normally is (I'm naturally kinda loud), I discuss, don't fight, just havent had a reason to go completely batshit off on someone, just lucky I guess. But I'll also refuse to get all loud and allow the person yelling at me to look like the fool.....ugh 1 of my hs girlfriends, that just came back to me lol, I promise I didn't raise my voice higher than what it is but she still went OFF, and we all laughed at her LOL I don't play the screaming game with everybody. The only reason I do with my fam is we know our buttons and how to go there when we're making a point or defending 1.

I'm usually able to argue my point without getting angry enough to turn it into a screamfest.

#Twin

I didn't know you be gettin all crunk and turnt up like that... That was sloop ratchet of you :lmao: .. yall sound like the kind of couple that have good makeup sex

lol yes I do every now and then. IDK why but the older I got the more i'm down to fight which is weird. I need to calm my ass down cause soon enough one of these young boys gon' whoop my ass but as for right now i'm good. I always go out to have a good time but my no.1 pet peeve is rudeness. I have a friend named Anthony and there's a few of his friends I told him that I don't like including some females because Anthony and I could be sitting at the bar having a convo and someone he knows will come up and say hi to him and engage in convo as if i'm not there. Once that happens they're pretty much fucked for not acknowledging me and at least saying hi. That's when I act like a stuck up bitch and I won't talk to or look at them and I pretend they're not even there. I'm not even talking about just for that night. I do it everytime I see them :lol: I'm such a bitch haha! Anthony and I got into it recently and he told me sometimes he doesn't like introducing me to some of his friends because I brush them off and I told him I do that only because they come over and talk to him and be rude so I can do the same except i'm worse. I would never go up to a friend I know and just start talking to them without saying something to whoever is with them cause that's just rude. Anyway yeah Joe and I been through some tough shit. I got friends who don't like him and try to get me to stop even hanging around him period. We're going on 7yrs now. I would bring up some of our trials and tribulations but it would be like a damn story. My stories are good but very true. There was a period last year where I stopped talking to him for 5 months but yeah anyway i'm normally a nice, fun, cool dude but I can go ratchet in a minute lol not on purpose tho. My friend Jesus saw me about to get into it one time and he's been knowing me for over 5yrs and he we were in the car last night talking about situations and he was like "OMG I don't wanna be around you if you start getting mad cause last time you just got crazy and I never seen you get like that before." Well that's cause I hardly ever get like that. I for the most part keep it classy

I had fights with my 2 exs. One burnt me with a cigarette on my bday while we were clubbing because I was talking to someone. I beat his ass.

The next bf poured a drink over my head. I beat his ass too.

My current bf embarrassed me and then was trying to get smart when I was explaining my issue (in the hallway at a party). I told him to leave me alone because I was getting angry. He wouldn't. So I beat his ass too.

I'm such a peace loving person and because of this men seem to think that they can try me in public place!

I don't do drama. I don't do scenes in public.. embarrassment is not kosher

Texts come in handy now-a-days..

Texts? :blink: So a telling me the whole 3yrs u and ur ex were together yall didn't have heated arguements? My thread asked do u do it in public or like to take it home...you come off like you don't do either but u will text ur boyfriend ur issues with him. :umm:

I had fights with my 2 exs. One burnt me with a cigarette on my bday while we were clubbing because I was talking to someone. I beat his ass.

The next bf poured a drink over my head. I beat his ass too.

My current bf embarrassed me and then was trying to get smart when I was explaining my issue (in the hallway at a party). I told him to leave me alone because I was getting angry. He wouldn't. So I beat his ass too.

I'm such a peace loving person and because of this men seem to think that they can try me in public place!

passionate ass brings out serious emotions......i get it....they pressed.....it must be good :whistle:

Texts? :blink: So a telling me the whole 3yrs u and ur ex were together yall didn't have heated arguements? My thread asked do u do it in public or like to take it home...you come off like you don't do either but u will text ur boyfriend ur issues with him. :umm:

Fuck yeah but NEVER in public.

But I see how you confused my answer.. In public texting comes in handy.. That's what I meant when I said "Keep it classy in the streets"

I've never texted him in public while we're walkin side by side to express myself. That would seem weird :lol: I've had a few slip ups in public but not over the top (back in my younger days) But now I know how to angrily talk thru my teeth to let him.know "we gone take this shit home,I'm not gonna do this right here". Oh, and the look I give will let you know I can't wait til we at least get in the car :lmao:

I've never texted him in public while we're walkin side by side to express myself. That would seem weird :lol: I've had a few slip ups in public but not over the top (back in my younger days) But now I know how to angrily talk thru my teeth to let him.know "we gone take this shit home,I'm not gonna do this right here". Oh, and the look I give will let you know I can't wait til we at least get in the car :lmao:

I pictured a party, club, bar... Not walking down a street..

Exactly.. At him or in the car.. One on one