Janet was mentioned in a local radio station....but not for music

vaquero

while driving to work yesterday, a radio station here in Dallas was talking about a website that listed 52 celebrities that have herpes. the DJs played a game where one would name 2 celebrities and the other dj would have to guess who had it.

so it was between Janet and Letoya and apparently Janet has it SMDH

I heard this rumor some years back. I don't know how true it is but, from what I heard Janet supposedly contracted it from James Debarge. James Debarge is a drug addict who was being molested and raped by his older brother Bobby Debarge. Bobby was bisexual and died of aids back in 1995. James said that Bobby hurt him in every way possible. It was also implied that James still sells himself for drugs even to this day.

Doubt it. Would JD and Wissam smash a bitch who has herpes? Think with common sense folks.

About 1/3rd of the United States population has the virus and it's mostly asymptomatic. Whether Janet or anyone has any virus or not is not the public's concern. A person's medical information is a private matter between the individual, their doctor, and their sexual partners.

If they're going to do something about viruses, they might as well state medically accurate facts and that folks can get it from something as simple as sharing a cup or utensils.

• Upvote 1