They cast a new Catwoman

EphraimAdamz

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And plus she's already been in a batman movie as the plant poison woman..

:whistle:

that was uma thurman, boo. mrs. botoxia played some psychologist in batman forever. -_-

i see how u got confused with all those toxins in nicole's face. :excited:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And plus she's already been in a batman movie as the plant poison woman..

uma was Legend ivy :blush:

:whistle:

that was uma thurman, boo. mrs. botoxia played some psychologist in batman forever. -_-

i see how u got confused with all those toxins in nicole's face. :excited:

:lmao:

Who? I'm not familiar with names of actors/actresses. What did movies were she in?

The lead actress from "the devil wears prada", and "the princess diaries". Folks can hate, but homegirl can act. But at the end of the day only two Catwomen matter and that's Michelle Phiefer and Eartha Kitt. The rest are substitute teachers. :coffee:

The lead actress from "the devil wears prada", and "the princess diaries". Folks can hate, but homegirl can act. But at the end of the day only two Catwomen matter and that's Michelle Phiefer and Eartha Kitt. The rest are substitute teachers. :coffee:

Okay bu love her ^_^ Her man in the Prada movie was so hawt :blush: At least they didn't go with overrated H. Berry -_-

Okay bu love her ^_^ Her man in the Prada movie was so hawt :blush: At least they didn't go with overrated H. Berry -_-

Her movie did more damage to the "Catwoman" franchise than anything else. >_<:sigh:

DC put all catwoman projects on hold after that disaster. :fail:

They offered Michelle her on movie after "Batman returns", but she kept stalling so they moved own. I bet she regrets that now. -_-

Archived