Who knew that 'Would you mind" would become such a classic?

BlackCat1989

So, I do a twitter search on Janet like all the damn time( yes, I am that obsessed with her) but anyway I have noticed that this particular song is extremely popular and so many people tweet about it constantly. There hasn't been a day that goes by that I don't see a tweet about this song. Rapper Joe Budden has even listed it as his #1 fuck song. I think that a part of the reason that people like it so much is because of the moaning at the end of the song... It actually sounds like she is literally getting fucked in the studio.

Side note ~ am I the only one who thought this song was about Q-tip?

Funny because that's the track everyone back in the day when AFY was released that everyone was dissing and the track that started the "OMG stop talking singing about sex" thing :lol:

I've always loved it

Really! Because I always loved that track. Even though I was 15 when "All for You" came out and was not even thinking about sex. I still loved that song(but I sure as hell didn't let my parents know that a song like that was on that CD)Lol!

Really! Because I always loved that track. Even though I was 15 when "All for You" came out and was not even thinking about sex. I still loved that song(but I sure as hell didn't let my parents know that a song like that was on that CD)Lol!

Yeah :lol: Then, Janet released an album with Warmth and Moist and all hell broke loose :asham: .

I love all those songs but yeah, i too need her to drop the sex subject -_-

Warmth is my shit tho! To bad it's about JD ewww! But I like her sexual songs a lot. It won't be a Janet album without at least two sex songs on there.

If she was to release new music I wonder if there will be any sexually explicit songs on there considering that her new husband is so private and conservative.

Funny because that's the track everyone back in the day when AFY was released that everyone was dissing and the track that started the "OMG stop talking singing about sex" thing :lol:

I've always loved it

Um....Idk what 2001 you were in but I remember that song instantly grabbing everyone's attention in a good way, mainly Non Janet fans... They seemed to loveeeeee it. I never heard negative things said about it during the A4U era...it seemed to make non Janet fans like her becuz the song was so risque and her most vulgar,sexually. That was my observation. It made everyone blush. And since then...its her most talked about album track to this day.

• Upvote 1

Um....Idk what 2001 you were in but I remember that song instantly grabbing everyone's attention in a good way, mainly Non Janet fans... They seemed to loveeeeee it. I never heard negative things said about it during the A4U era...it seemed to make non Janet fans like her becuz the song was so risque and her most vulgar,sexually. That was my observation. It made everyone blush. And since then...its her most talked about album track to this day.

The one we could find in forums specially hers ^_^

Moist might contain obscene language, but its a beautiful song. The melody is ridiculous. I still don't care for 'Would You Mind' or 'Warmth'. Im not here for a woman moaning on a track. 'Throb' was cute though.

EVERYTHING i needed to say...