JANET WILL NOT BE ATTENDING/PERFORMING AT BILLBOARD AWARDS!!

switchblade330

Janet is over the entertainment world...its beyond her being married, and living her life. Yall need to read between the lines, delusion doesnt suit any of you well. The drive,hunger and passion fell to the wayside yearrrrrrs ago. Ppl get burnt out on shit..it happens. Yall can keep using her marriage as an excuse so yall can sleep better at night..but being married never stopped her before.. its not like she ended up having a baby

• Upvote 2

Janet is over the entertainment world...its beyond her being married, and living her life. Yall need to read between the lines, delusion doesnt suit any of you well. The drive,hunger and passion fell to the wayside yearrrrrrs ago. Ppl get burnt out on shit..it happens

this is true. she has been over music for awhile now, but I think the passing of her brother was the last straw. He always told her to live her life and not overwork herself and she is really taking his advice now. I get why fans are mad, they miss her, I miss her and she doesn't help matters with her cryptic ass messages about working on new music lol, but when she is ready she will come back to the stage. It is in her DNA to be star and entertain people.

• Upvote 1

Ah so we're back at trying to predict her...cause that's a good look....

I'll just stick to going by her words. She said she's working on a album, I think she's working on a album. Not as fun as trying to predict her moves & even what's going on in her head or how she feels but it works for me with her more often than not.

Good for you, as if you've NEVER speculated anything. As you do,a lot yourself...I can as well. Thank you very much. And this board will continue to speculate as normal humans do when we have nothing else to go by. Janet has been saying since 09' that "I'm in the studio" ...it doesn't mean she's gonna release this yr and/or next year for that matter..and the proof is.. 09 was 5years ago and today is 2014. NO PROJECT Being in the studio does not equate to a release coming soon. Clearly she has not been.inspired or moved to put a project together ..

• Upvote 1

Good for you, as if you've NEVER speculated anything. As you do,a lot yourself...I can as well. Thank you very much. And this board will continue to speculate as normal humans do when we have nothing else to go by. Janet has been saying since 09' that "I'm in the studio" ...it doesn't mean she's gonna release this yr and/or next year for that matter..and the proof is.. 09 was 5years ago and today is 2014. NO PROJECT Being in the studio does not equate to a release coming soon. Clearly she has not been.inspired or moved to put a project together ..

Lol so because you haven't seen or heard what she's doing, you can justify she hasn't done anything or "she hasn't been inspired"? Putting a project together & releasing a project are 2 very different things. Lol I didn't say I've never joined in speculation, but I'd love for you to quote me saying how she's thinking. My point remains it's not a good look for people that look down on fan's for having hope to claim they know what's inspiring her or to claim to know what's going on at all anymore than the others.

• Upvote 2

I kinda think she retired too, I mean she couldn't announce it because folks would be pissed, or the fans would I should say. I think the Number Ones tour was her way of bowing she made damn sure to hit every country she could, even during the trial, one has to wonder, hmmm, why did she try so hard to tour so many stops at once? I think to say her goodbyes without actually saying goodbye. Now would it be great if she returned to music? sure but I would like to believe shes living her life and loving life, besides the spot light was hard in her later active years so its probably a great feeling to just be alive and enjoying life without working hard, in the end she did a lot more than most of these chicks will ever do

• Upvote 1

She's not on twitter so she won't find them at all.

!!!

She probably doesn't even know that 90% of her stanbase dislikes JD even tho he was talking shit and getting dragged by us on her official forum back in the day :rolleyes:

That roach too but i didn't want to waste my fingerprints writing that name :umm:

I even thought about getting her one of those dolls so that she could give us some sort of reaction :unsure:

Do it :cry:.

"During the absence, I was given this noose named Maria. It was advertised as lifelike. How does Maria make you feel?" :tear:

• Upvote 1