what did u think of the MJ hologram

EphraimAdamz

Graceland looks to be a museum of the sorts whereAs Neverland was a place MJ used to eyeball pretty boys, allegedly :coffee:

Oh you mean the house Elvis lived in with his wife that was 14 when they started dating in that house while he was in his 20's.............alleg.....HA, nothing "alleged" about that :lmao::coffee:

Oh you mean the house Elvis lived in with his wife that was 14 when they started dating in that house while he was in his 20's.............alleg.....HA, nothing "alleged" about that :lmao::coffee:

Folks be forgetting that little tidbit of info on King Elvis :coffee:

There is no "they" .. God allows dead artist one chance to grace the stage and make a lasting impression. It's like a freebie, if you will.

This is very true. As a matter of fact, if you say 'Shamone' three times in the mirror Michael Jackson will appear. -_-

• Upvote 2

It laid what you assumed to REST... like good night, and you're done. Oop :lol:

actually it didn't cause if you read what you quoted me it says "Haven't heard anything about them being happy it was going to happen." Not after it happened. Also your reply about them tweeting had nothing to do with my assumption about L.A. and Janet lol. Oop! :lol:

There is no "they" .. God allows dead artist one chance to grace the stage and make a lasting impression. It's like a freebie, if you will.

This is very true. As a matter of fact, if you say 'Shamone' three times in the mirror Michael Jackson will appear. -_-

UGH :lmao: :lmao:

actually it didn't cause if you read what you quoted me it says "Haven't heard anything about them being happy it was going to happen." Not after it happened. Also your reply about them tweeting had nothing to do with my assumption about L.A. and Janet lol. Oop! :lol:

Joe. Comprehension.

You said you didnt "hear of them being happy about it taking place"

I told you they tweeted good things about it. If they were unhappy it was taken place before it happened...they would not have tweeted anything positive and/or would not have viewed it or tweeted at all. So obviously it didn't bother them...so that's answering what you hadn't "heard about"

And the LA and Janet thing...my reply had nothing to do with them. I quoted ur whole post cuz I was on my phone and didn't feel like editing shit out. Oop :lol:

Joe. Comprehension.

I told you they tweeted good things about it. If they were unhappy it was taken place before it happened...they would not have tweeted anything positive and/or would not have viewed it or tweeted at all. So obviously it didn't bother them...so that's answering what you hadn't "heard about"

And the LA and Janet thing...my reply had nothing to do with them. I quoted ur whole post cuz I was on my phone and didn't feel like editing shit out. Oop :lol:

Joe forgot to say "I didn't do any research before making this statement but..."

Joe. Comprehension.

NO it's you who needs comprehension. You talking about something that happened after the fact when I clearly stated about before it took place. The fact that they tweeted AFTER doesn't apply. Also you act like ALL of the Jackson siblings tweeted about it. Once again "a tweet? yay" :rolleyes: Like I said I haven't heard them saying anything about it before it happened. BEFORE...not after :lol: anyway i'm done talking about it

ScreenShot2014-05-19at75820PM_zpsb0f76b0a.png

tumblr_m1od00g5x31qfr4d6_zps03ef8853.gif

OK who didn't know they were paying homage to her brother?

I was not being serious :lol:

I think ppl think it was an imposter because most ppl simply don't know how holograms are produced. To them it just looked like an imitation Michael was recorded performing the song..and this was simply a playback. But its much more that goes into creating holograms... It takes months and damn near a half million dollars.

I was not being serious :lol:

I think ppl think it was an imposter because most ppl simply don't know how holograms are produced. To them it just looked like an imitation Michael was recorded performing the song..and this was simply a playback. But its much more that goes into creating holograms... It takes months and damn near a half million dollars.

No refunds?