must he have ALL 3 for you to even entertain him?

janetDAYZ

You think I'm going to be the one driving 30 mins to pick him up all the time?

That's not my point...for all we know he could find a way to get to your house...some men do have pride when they know they are the ones lacking in a certain area.. every man is not a mooching,lazy bum that expect ppl to wait on them hand and foot.

That's not my point...for all we know he could find a way to get to your house...some men do have pride when they know they are the ones lacking in a certain area.. every man is not a mooching,lazy bum that expect ppl to wait on them hand and foot.

You really need a car out here.. He could live in south Atlanta with barely no transportation..
  • Upvote 1

You and Bailey, with yall back stories :lol:

trust me that was the short version lol. I took out some stuff haha

You think I'm going to be the one driving 30 mins to pick him up all the time?

exactly lol. I flaked on Emanuel last night and before you ask, yes he is mexican. Anyway he lives 30 mins away so i'll be damned if I drive there to pick him up, drive back to my city, then drive back the next day to drop him off, and then drive back home. That's time and gas and I ain't got time fa all that :coffee:

:lmao: !!!!

I get it, it was funny but was it really THAT funny? :mellow:

:lol: well my friends I visited lived on the east or north side of Chicago..

I didn't mind the train rides at all..

Oh yeah you don't really need a car for that, especially if you're by the lake (my fav place btw). I live further south where public trans is not reliable at all LOL

You really need a car out here.. He could live in south Atlanta with barely no transportation..

I understand that...but what I'm saying if something happened to where he's out of transpo for a minute .. he could take a cab to yo place or however he gets there sgouldnt matter...or why does it to you, if you dnt have to worry bout goin to get him.

Okay,but your 2nd part wasn't an answer becuz we don't know what applies to YOU and/or where YOU reside. You and Game are stating the obvious. We ALL know certain cities are public transpo heavy.Those who live in those kind of cities..can answer accordingly, as they see fit cuz it applies to them but if you do not then why are u speaking on it or do you? Tryna get some clarity here,people. It's not a hypothetical question..its a very direct..regional based question. Answer based off YOUR location so we can get a clear understanding of your requirements.

Well to be clear, I live in the SF bay area, so for me, a car and a his own house are not madatory. You can get around pretty well out here without a car and the average house cost about 700,000. Most people rent and a lot of us have roommates.

Which 2 doe? :umm:

Preferably all three but a crib isn't that necessary imo.

Job--something to do during the day..money, etc.

Car--of course..mobility..

House/apt/etc.--as long as you got somewhere to rest your head is cool with me.

• Upvote 1

I have friends who say a dude has got to have 2 out of 3 to even think about tryna holla..

-Car

-Crib

-Job

What are your "requirements"? Are you lenient? Or must he have all of those?

those are the basics I have seen and I agree....at least those....never heard the two out of three part, only have those three....but shit the list actually gets longer as you age

Stability is very important to me, so having a roof over their head (that could be solo, family, roommate, etc) and a source of income (employed) matter to me.

A car isn't a must, but it's a bonus. I'd rather you be intelligent and a great communicator that have a car.

Intelligence is huge to me.....I find smart guys no matter how they look can actually draw me in.....weird I know but thats me :filenails:
  • Upvote 1

Nope, as long as you're working toward having them, not passing up a good person for that selfish shit. Only way I would is if the person had none of the 3 and were comfortable with it and had no plans to change it in the immediate future, that's just trifflin

:lmao: