Billboard Previews Secret Song *UPDATE* - Extended Listen

Wanna play a Game�

Rules:

1) Janet must release a song (feature, collabo, solo, etc), tour, movie (acting and/or producing/directing), and/or book.. Not necessarily an album

2) January 2, 2015 is the deadline

3a) When I win, you change your screen name to a name of my choosing :shifty:

3b) If I'm wrong, I will sign out for however you want

Do you agree to these terms and conditions

I want to amend #1 to be new material and not anything old(anniversary/compilation/enhanced recording) or previously unreleased. I also want to change #3b to the same thing you ask of me with the screen name of what I choose. Do we have a deal? :P

• Upvote 1

1) Janet must release new a song (feature, collabo, solo, etc), tour, movie (acting and/or producing/directing), and/or book within the year 2014. It does not have to be an album.

2) January 2, 2015 is the deadline and a winner will be, ahem, crowned.

3) The Winner changes the Loser's display name to his or her personal choice. Display name must follow the rules stated in the forums rules and conditions.

Let the odds be forever... in your favor

giphy.gif

*adding to my siggy.. since I never change *

• Upvote 1

Wanna play a Game�

Rules:

1) Janet must release a song (feature, collabo, solo, etc), tour, movie (acting and/or producing/directing), and/or book.. Not necessarily an album

OMG SHIT JUST GOT REAL

1) Janet must release new a song (feature, collabo, solo, etc), tour, movie (acting and/or producing/directing), and/or book within the year 2014. It does not have to be an album.

2) January 2, 2015 is the deadline and a winner will be, ahem, crowned.

3) The Winner changes the Loser's display name to his or her personal choice. Display name must follow the rules stated in the forums rules and conditions.

Let the odds be forever... in your favor

giphy.gif

*adding to my siggy.. since I never change *

I-volunteer-as-tribute.gif

• Upvote 1

Great.. And my comeback is: "Takes one to know one" so quit trolling this thread with nonsense and lies

Bitch please. Everyone on this forum knows what a troll you are. It's what you're known for around here. I'm sorry we're not as delusional as you...

Wanna play a Game�

Rules:

I would agree to this but you've lied before like that time when you said if you won that award you would leave PJ -_-.

Bitch please. Everyone on this forum knows what a troll you are. It's what you're known for around here. I'm sorry we're not as delusional as you...

Don't care Bu.. Imma start pressing the report button faster than a Pressed-Dioni in Mariah Carey's thread

This is Janet Jackson's forum. Need a reminder? Look up.

This ain't for you

Don't care :umm:

Don't care Bu.. Imma start pressing the report button faster than a Pressed-Dioni in Mariah Carey's thread

This is Janet Jackson's forum. Need a reminder? Look up.

Whatever troll. Amb. Troll. King Troll. iOS Troll. Muahaha.

Oh please, Bu? I've gotta have a Peeta :(

A Peeta? :unsure:. EDIT OH Peeta from Hunga Games :lmao:! I'm in ^_^

That doesn't make sense Bu... Katniss was fighting against the will of the trolls... She's fighting for the people who have hope and faith

I am Katniss

giphy.gif

But you're a troll.... You are not Katniss. Never in a million years

I am the symbol of the rebellion. I have the Rhythm Nation Capitol against me and the few who side with me. I am the girl on fire. I am Katniss, President Game Snow, and I will be a victor no matter what you throw at me in this arena or any arena.

tumblr_mzeeofucC81rx1y5eo1_500.gif

• Upvote 2

I am the symbol of the rebellion. I have the Rhythm Nation Capitol against me and the few who side with me. I am the girl on fire. I am Katniss, President Game Snow, and I will be a victor no matter what you throw at me in this arena or any arena.

tumblr_mzeeofucC81rx1y5eo1_500.gif

War, terrible war. Widows, orphans, a motherless child. This was the uprising that rocked our Rhythm Nation. A few members rebelled against the Goddess that blessed them, loved them, protected them. Brother turned on brother until nothing remained. And then came the peace, hard fought, sorely won. A Jackson rose up from the ashes and a new era was born. But freedom has a cost. When the trolls were defeated, we swore as a Rhythm Nation we would never know this treason again. And so it was decreed, that this year, the two stans are chosen in tribute, one young man and woman, to argue to the death in a pageant of honor, courage, and sacrifice. The lone victor, bathed in control of renaming the loser, would serve as a reminder of Janet's generosity and our forgiveness. This is how we remember our past. This is how we safeguard the future.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1