Billboard Previews Secret Song *UPDATE* - Extended Listen

What do you mean, in this situation? :lol: can't be cause its TWO separate things. It's two different terms for a reason..or if not they would be spelled the same :umm:

I don't have any inside information, so if I say "I think" Janet is releasing this is year, it's merely a prediction. Based on what we all know, which is that Janet has been working on new music.

Which in THIS situation would make my "I think" and "I hope" the same damn thing. :rolleyes:

Now that I've explained that to you. Do you need me my help with anything else? :coffee:

I don't have any inside information, so if I say "I think" Janet is releasing this is year, it's merely a prediction. Based on what we all know, which is that Janet has been working on new music.

Which in THIS situation would make my "I think" and "I hope" the same damn thing. :rolleyes:

Now that I've explained that to you. Do you need me my help with anything else? :coffee:

Okay, hold up.. you lost me at this part.

You are predicting that she's releasing music this year based on the fact that she's been working on music????????? :blink: The Lady has been fucking working on music off and on since 2009... How da hell does this year mark her time of a comeback :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you ppl :lmao: And you should know better considering your fav Mr.King of Pop ,after Vince..he worked on music on and off for the following 8 years...did he ever release another album while alive? Being in the lab doesnt equate to an album coming now..next week..next year or 10 yrs.

Okay, hold up.. you lost me at this part.

You are predicting that she's releasing music this year based on the fact that she's been working on music????????? :blink: The Lady has been fucking working on music off and on since 2009... How da hell does this year mark her time of a comeback :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you ppl :lmao: And you should know better considering your fav Mr.King of Pop ,after Vince..he worked on music on and off for the following 8 years...did he ever release another album while alive? Being in the lab doesnt equate to an album coming now..next week..next year or 10 yrs.

Dayz.... I'm not the only one that has hoped/thought/predicted she was coming back this year. Stop your shit. :sigh:

Dayz.... I'm not the only one that has hoped/thought/predicted she was coming back this year. Stop your shit. :sigh:

I know this. You and Game both have foolishly been paddling in the same boat over the these hopeful waters. God Bless both of you. You should know better as Janet fans..we deal with this year-in and year-out. Clues, speculations, claims..and then NOTHING...juss nothing. Why get your hopes up. I'm glad to see the other members know better than to be this foolishly hopeful. :lol:

I know this. You and Game both have foolishly been paddling in the same boat over the these hopeful waters. God Bless both of you. You should know better as Janet fans..we deal with this year-in and year-out. Clues, speculations, claims..and then NOTHING...juss nothing. Why get your hopes up. I'm glad to see the other members know better than to be this foolishly hopeful. :lol:

There is nothing wrong with being hopeful, Dayz. :rolleyes:

The other members are sitting tight instead of turning their backs to facts

Facts? You mean the same kinda of claims and clues ..we get all da time? miss me much. :blink:

The other members have been vocal about not getting their hopes up high..I'm in that same vein. I never disputed what was said.. I'm juss taking it with a grain of salt, like the other members outside of you and TOF.