Billboard Previews Secret Song *UPDATE* - Extended Listen

It's sad ya'll really think Janet would release a snippet of new music considering how private she is. It's clear you don't really know Janet then.

So weird..they said a shape-shifting dance legend..I can only think of two people: Madonna and Janet..no one else comes to mind.

• Upvote 1

So weird..they said a shape-shifting dance legend..I can only think of two people: Madonna and Janet..no one else comes to mind.

Exactly... Shapeshifting + Legend really narrows it down :umm:

So watch it be some fucking nobody :sigh:

To be fair people throw the word legend around so easily these days.

Plus for all we know it could be a male. Are there any male dance legends aside from MJ who just released an album anyway? And how do we know it's dance in the sense of physical dancing and not dance the genre?

To be fair people throw the word legend around so easily these days.

Plus for all we know it could be a male. Are there any male dance legends aside from MJ who just released an album anyway? And how do we know it's dance in the sense of physical dancing and not dance the genre?

I think it said "DIVA"...

Of course it could be Prince :shifty:

Missy Elliott?

This is NOT the first year you felt she was "coming" .. what makes this year any different? :blink:

Like I was the only one that felt she was coming at various other times in the last few years. :rolleyes:

I haven't been the only one making predictions. :coffee:

You act like I'm on Janet's team and I'm promising you Janet's coming soon. I'm a fan like you, Dayz :sigh:

Like I was the only one that felt she was coming at various other times in the last few years. :rolleyes:

I haven't been the only one making predictions. :coffee:

You act like I'm on Janet's team and I'm promising you Janet's coming soon. I'm a fan like you, Dayz :sigh:

You are the one saying I think Janet is coming this year instead of I HOPE she's coming... :lol: like you got some concrete info that there is a return soon