Billboard Previews Secret Song *UPDATE* - Extended Listen

If this is Janet then Gil better not fuck up the choreo... Sorry just had to get a cheap shot in there :shifty:

The song sounds great tbh but I wish they'd stop teasing already and reveal whoever it is.

http://www.billboard...co-fueled-track

I'm sure we remember this... Well it has been confirmed that it is NOT Madonna. How? The artist who sings this record is signed under Spinnin' Records, a label that has no large artists under them and they are a Dutch record label

The mystery continues...

According to one of the comments...

"avicci is with spinnin records and he worked with madonna soooo ..."

So... it's Madonna.

I don't think Janet is coming until the end of the year. All I have to say is, Janet better BRING IT if she plans on dropping when Rihanna, Adele and I believe a few others are expected to drop. :unsure: lol

According to one of the comments...

So... it's Madonna.

I don't think Janet is coming until the end of the year. All I have to say is, Janet better BRING IT if she plans on dropping when Rihanna, Adele and I believe a few others are expected to drop. :unsure: lol

The plot thickens :shifty:

This song sounds like shit though tbh

The plot thickens :shifty:

This song sounds like shit though tbh

It's probably a duet with Katy Perry, so that'll carry it some... :unsure:

And if she is the "surprise release" that everyone is buzzing about, that'll carry the project too. lol

It helped/carried the crap that was Beyonce's album and "Drunk In Love" so.... :whistle:

It's probably a duet with Katy Perry, so that'll carry it some... :unsure:

And if she is the "surprise release" that everyone is buzzing about, that'll carry the project too. lol

It helped/carried the crap that was Beyonce's album and "Drunk In Love" so.... :whistle:

But Yoncé released a smash -_-

From Atrl via DrownedMadonna.com

EXCLUSIVE - We know that you are all excited due to all the rumours going around these weeks. We at DrownedMadonna.com have some important info to share with all Madonna's fans.

Madonna's upcoming album is not close to being done yet! She is working hard to record a gorgeous album.

Our reliable sources told us that Her Madgesty is not going to follow Beyoncé. Her next album won't be a surprise a la Beyoncé.

We are also sad to tell you that the Billboard snippet that we all loved is not Madonna's.

drownedmadonna.com

Welp... I was wrong. :unsure: lol

Maybe it's the rumored Gaga/Britney collab. :unsure: lol

• Upvote 1

On ATRL they are also saying that DrownedMadonna isn't always reliable. :unsure:

I'm thinking Madonna again. lol

Unless Madonna suddenly aint considered a 'large' artist anymore then it aint going to be her, lol.

Unless Madonna suddenly aint considered a 'large' artist anymore then it aint going to be her, lol.

A youtube comment I posted earlier:

So it could still most definitely be Madonna.

I'm thinking we'll know for sure on Tuesday. All signs are still pointing to Madonna. lol