Billboard Previews Secret Song *UPDATE* - Extended Listen

Others act scared to rival these clowns :umm:

No, but fareal..I don't think the others care enough to battle with these two over this but someone has got to knock some sense into them...I can't just stand by and watch ppl drown in delusion

I don't have the energy to go back and forth with #TeamDelusional. Plus Game knows not to challenge Me or Reyna on this topic any more :lol:.

I know..I know Bu and Roc I should juss let it go -_- and laugh in their faces December 31st ..it will be far more rewarding :lol:

And yes, TOF debates just for the sake of debating .. I learned this two yrs ago when he tried to debate w/ me by saying Beyonce didn't end Ashanti's career :mellow: he blamed it on the fact that her label was starting to have "legal issues" ...that's when I knew he clearly likes to debate as a pastime :lmao:

The thing about debating with TOF is that he blithely disregards logic and common sense, so you're setting yourself up for a long, frustrating and ultimately pointless exchange -_-

Don't be like that, Rochester. You must still be mad. :unsure:

It's okay. I still love you. Even when you're wrong. :wub:

I know..I know Bu and Roc I should juss let it go -_- and laugh in their faces December 31st ..it will be far more rewarding :lol:

And yes, TOF debates just for the sake of debating .. I learned this two yrs ago when he tried to debate w/ me by saying Beyonce didn't end Ashanti's career :mellow: he blamed it on the fact that her label was starting to have "legal issues" ...that's when I knew he clearly likes to debate as a pastime :lmao:

I don't debate just to debate. I'm just passionate about what ever topics I chose to discuss. ^_^

I see you're still pressed over getting slayed in that thread though. Poor Dayz. -_-

I know, invite trade over to slay you this evening! :cheer: Wait, you do that every day..... smiley-sad017.gif....... Nevermind.... -_-

I don't have the energy to go back and forth with #TeamDelusional. Plus Game knows not to challenge Me or Reyna on this topic any more :lol:.

No Game does not know that

Why would he know that? I don't challenge you bc you, yourself, said that you hope she releases soon so I stopped trying to help your damned soul -_-

Don't be like that, Rochester. You must still be mad. :unsure:

It's okay. I still love you. Even when you're wrong. :wub:

I don't debate just to debate. I'm just passionate about what ever topics I chose to discuss. ^_^

I see you're still pressed over getting slayed in that thread though. Poor Dayz. -_-

I know, invite trade over to slay you this evening! :cheer: Wait, you do that every day..... smiley-sad017.gif....... Nevermind.... -_-

Got slayedddddddd by who?? Delusion is still winning the race I see.:lmao:

My thoughts exactly

Jimmy hasn't said shit about a Janet project until this year saim with the Avila brothers. It's beyond Gil & Janets team in the last 2 years, it's her producers too, More telling.

Idk what your talking about... Who is Jimmy Jam, Avila Brothers, and other producers? I only bandwagon jump on the negative and ignore the signs - Trolls