FUN: Ask something to the next member.

bu.

A bracelet from Claires during a school trip in Austria. I needed a gift for my mum and sister - and I didn't budget my money...

If the popo said you're allowed to murder someone and not get charged or anything, would you do it and who?

This around the way the girl. But a couple of people think they did.  :coffee:

Do you go to clubs?

Never anymore, gay life as in the clubs doesn't really appeal to me, gays are guilty of ageism big time...it just doesn't appeal to me much, but never really did, I'm different I guess

What's the last time you notice someone do something nice for you?

New film and video equipment.

How do you feel about me from what you know on these boards?

That you're an open, free spirited social butterfly w/ no hang ups about race,sexuality or anything. Very comfortable in your own skin, whether its odd to standard folk or not. I find it to be commendable

What is the last lie you told?

• Upvote 1

That you're an open, free spirited social butterfly w/ no hang ups about race,sexuality or anything. Very comfortable in your own skin, whether its odd to standard folk or not. I find it to be commendable

What is the last lie you told?

i was willing to work overtime when I wasn't

What's the best thing about u you have to offer someone?

Kids crying/kids screaming. I love kids but I don't play with "Shhh" Im like Dr. Evil in the 1st Austin Powers when it comes to that lol (Sidenote, don't know if it's all kids but when I'd do that when my youngest nephew would do his whinning & screaming, when I'd do the Dr. Evil "Shh" game, it'd crack him up lol.

What's your least favorite food?

Kids crying/kids screaming. I love kids but I don't play with "Shhh" Im like Dr. Evil in the 1st Austin Powers when it comes to that lol (Sidenote, don't know if it's all kids but when I'd do that when my youngest nephew would do his whinning & screaming, when I'd do the Dr. Evil "Shh" game, it'd crack him up lol.

What's your least favorite food?

Hmmmm, probably chitlins, because they stink and I refuse to try them, problem is in a Black old school household, moms does her chitlins on holidays eewwww

Who do you look  up to the most?

I never tried Chitlin's as a kid & teen because of the smell, but in my love of "Bizarre Food" (both the TV show & real thing) I tried them recently. I think it's like pig feet where it depends on the person who made them, cause when I tried them 2 years ago I LOVED them, then I tried them somewhere else last year and they werent so good.

Idk, honestly I could always relate to the verse in "Everybody's searchin for a hero, people need someone to look up to, I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs, and so I learned to depend on me" (I don't view it as lonely so I left that part out). I guess if I had to pick someone it'd be my mom, 

Who's your favorite superhero