FUN: Ask something to the next member.

bu.

Big Apple. Why not?

Moving to Cali gave me a why not.......SNOW, lol, 22 years was enough lol.

Sadly Southwest Airlines.. I haven't tried another in a long time

What brand of conditioner do you use?

Nothing  sad about that, great leg space, they dont charge you for carry ons, they serve good snacks........avoid Spirit, the real life "Soul Plane", they charge for serving tap water, fuck.them.hard!

I don't really swear by 1 but I love Motions.

What was your favorite kid show as a kid?

Moving to Cali gave me a why not.......SNOW, lol, 22 years was enough lol.

Nothing sad about that, great leg space, they dont charge you for carry ons, they serve good snacks........avoid Spirit, the real life "Soul Plane", they charge for serving tap water, fuck.them.hard!

I don't really swear by 1 but I love Motions.

What was your favorite kid show as a kid?

Aladdin/Little Mermaid/Batman cartoon ^_^

Aladdin/Little Mermaid/Batman cartoon ^_^

I loved those too

Used to be Tresemme but now I use a 2 in 1 Garnier -_-

What was your last life changing experience?

Everytime I walk on a set , I have a "I really did it" feeling, never like the first time (Sparkle) but it's hugely inspirring

What was your rock bottom in your life thus far?

Used to be Tresemme but now I use a 2 in 1 Garnier -_-

What was your last life changing experience?

The nursing program, it taught me a lot about myself and people around me, that school in general even when I got another degree from there...that still changed me, it showed me the world is hard, you have to be harder

Whose your fav actor?

Cat's. By far

What was your 1st job?

I worked this assistant living company for one day when I was 15,16? :lol: I couldn't do it.. I would have been a server and I didn't like the idea of serving old white people... ANYWHOOO My first-more-than-one-day job was at an animal laboratory on campus

Bubble gum.. or chewing gum

Why do yall keep answering and not following w a question ? :mellow:

Have you dated anyone that you've met over social media (not juss sex, but actually dated)

yes my most disasterious relationship, was the second longest I have dated anyone, met his family, hung out with his parents while he worked, but in the end he was a very troubled man...

what do you do at work you know you shouldn't be doing?

I don't know if you could call them rock bands, I like Coldplay, U2 you could say is rock, Empire of the Sun

Do you follow music charts and trends at all? I remember a time I could tell you the entire top 10 songs, now I don't even know half those people :lol:

I want to say Moesha but that started as a comedy and then became drama so I'mma say The X-Files, Dawsons Creek or Boy Meets World.

If you could bring back one flopping artist from the 80/90's to enjoy 21 type success who would it be? You can't pick Janet.

It'd def be Rosie Gaines because she has the voice to give oldschool Whitney & Mariah a run, she has a heavy jazzy gurt to her voice that Aretha did that no other divas in the 90's did (that I know of). A CLOSE 2nd would be Chante Moore, the versatility of her voice is ridiculous for her to be SO underrated 

What movie are you most anticipating seeing right now that you havent yet?

Cliché but Michael.I just didn't think he could die, in a weird way, because he's such a huge figure. Like obviously we're all going to die but with Michael you just never thought of it. It's weird to explain.

What is the most annoying phrase that people/stans use online?