FUN: Ask something to the next member.

bu.

as long as it was good...a guy can be hot and the sex sucks...its all chemistry

Name something on your bucket list

I don't really have a bucket list but I would like to live in another country for a year or so. Australia or Canada :)

Which country would you most like to visit?

Don't drink but did like cocktails when I did

Are you content with your life or is there something more you want from it?

I don't need a new car, don't really want to bother dating, I do want to be satisfied with my own self, sometimes people outsource their own happiness to others, and that's a fail. I simply want to be happy with myself and in some ways I am others not so much.

I don't have another question....ugh....what's for lunch?

I don't really have a bucket list but I would like to live in another country for a year or so. Australia or Canada :)

Which country would you most like to visit?

I don't know what the draw is to Canada, it's clean, it has a few great places Vancouver, Toronto, Qubec, I don't think there's another place I could list Id want to see...been to Toronto plenty times great city.

I would love to visit Europe and take a train through all those countries

Baked chicken with rice and black beans.

How often do you masturbate?

on average once a day ....its not the number of times, its the quality of the act, and lately it's gotten pretty intense from working out....

Do you like the people you work around?

on average once a day ....its not the number of times, its the quality of the act, and lately it's gotten pretty intense from working out....

Do you like the people you work around?

Currently it's just me and my books, but usually I get along swimmingly with my colleagues.

What type of phone do you have?

Currently it's just me and my books, but usually I get along swimmingly with my colleagues.

What type of phone do you have?

An Iphone, I'm waiting to just sell out and buy all things apple, I want a new laptop, Mac Probook is on the list, the new Iphone this fall, and an Ipad....I have the coins so shit will go down

Have you vacationed this year yet? If so where?

• Upvote 1

No..I haven't done shit...lol I hope to go to Myrtle Beach in August.

How often do you club/go out/party/bar hopping?

Never anymore, I hate it, never cared for it, but I do like to dance....

What do us Americans have planned for the Fourth of July, which happens to be on a Friday :shifty:

Yes! I have been very fortunate to at least have two(my mom and my best friend).

How often do you get a haircut?

Depends on where I am and what I'm doing. In Atlanta, once a week; in Cali probably twice a week. This summer if I didn't have to go to church. I'd never get my haircut.  >_<

What's your favorite magazine?

Ugh..I'm not a big snacker..but nothing beats some pringles or chocolate chip cookies.

How were your grades in HS?

Straight A's ...I was the guy folks wanted to sit next to, because he's smart and he helps us cheat :umm:

Whose at work? I am :filenails: let me go get report :sigh: