What are you reading right now?

Selz

Im reading a few different things but the latest one is the digital copy of

Shadowfever.jpg

It is a pretty fun fantasy series about a girl who goes to ireland to find her sisters killer and she finds out that she isnt who she thought she was and meets all these different creatures and becomes tangled up in an anciet war with Fae.

Also reading

9780385669511.jpg

About a military experiment gone bad and world in peril apocolypse, crazy science experiments etc.

It's heartbreaking...It's one of those stories that actually affect you after you read and you can't get enough. I was sooooo angry...I cried a few times. <_<

I just felt sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad for him when they were talking about how he got depressed..

Let me go to bed before I ask you what happened in the end.. :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Damn you Jodi.. I just finished the book and I have all types of emotions running through my body.. lol

I really hope they make this into a movie...

I'm so pissed off that poor guy went through all that hell for something he didn't do. I was pissed off, sad, and like you said, all kinds of emotions. I think they will make it into a movie, but just like "For Colored Girls" I don't think I could watch it. >_<