What are you reading right now?

Selz

• 3 weeks later...

Ikr? I usually run from depressing-ish stories, but I actually adored TFIOS. "Looking for Alaska" and "Paper Towns" are awesome. I haven't read "An Abundance of Katherines" or "Will Grayson, Will Grayson".

I might check these out because I have no idea what to read atm. I'm going over to the book-store today to see what is around. I'm determined to start reading some 'classics' I haven't read yet (*looks at Great Expectations*).

I might check these out because I have no idea what to read atm. I'm going over to the book-store today to see what is around. I'm determined to start reading some 'classics' I haven't read yet (*looks at Great Expectations*).

Great Expectations is indeed great, but it's a long read so brace yourself for that. A lot like "A Tale of Two Cities". Since Dickens was one of those authors who wrote his stories first in periodicals for money they end up longer than they need to be. They are certainly worth the read, though.

Great Expectations is indeed great, but it's a long read so brace yourself for that. A lot like "A Tale of Two Cities". Since Dickens was one of those authors who wrote his stories first in periodicals for money they end up longer than they need to be. They are certainly worth the read, though.

I love Dickens. He was one of the first authors I embraced as a child along with Roald Dahl and Enid Blyton :wub:. I'll check them out :D! Thanks x

May The Force be with you -_-

:lol: I finished it on Thursday night. I quite enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting that outcome but I liked that it wasn't just a run-of-the-mill happily ever after story.

:lol: I finished it on Thursday night. I quite enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting that outcome but I liked that it wasn't just a run-of-the-mill happily ever after story.

You enjoyed that plot? :umm: The ending is a matter of taste, but that change in plot, though? :lol:

some self help shit as usual.... :sigh: I swear it seems I never make it through reading an entire book....its weird...I bought the Hunger Games books and I haven't read those all and I told myself, okay don't buy anymore books until you read these, because you buy books and the collect dust

Was considering "Game of Thrones" book set, until I found out its like 5 books thus far and over 5000 pages of material. I may as well read everything on Wikipedia :umm:  I  did see some Game of Thrones merchandise, I could use a Jon Snow doll :shifty: