What are you reading right now?

Selz

Is it quite violent? The Fayz books were pretty violent, especially Light.

It isn't terribly violent. The second book, "Insurgent", is as violent as it gets to me. None of them are above PG-13. The bad thing about "Allegiant" is what it does to the plot(and her writing) of the trilogy. Kinda good idea, not well executed.

It isn't terribly violent. The second book, "Insurgent", is as violent as it gets to me. None of them are above PG-13. The bad thing about "Allegiant" is what it does to the plot(and her writing) of the trilogy. Kinda good idea, not well executed.

Ah ok, so you meant beware as in it's a bit of a let-down :lol:

Currently reading "Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway" by Susan Jeffers.

Just finished "Choke" by Chuck Palahniuk. Slightly dissapointing...this author has a particular style of writing/comedy which i now realise I don't really like.

Kill Your Friends by John Niven continues to the darkest & funniest book ive read and will probably ever read!!! Looking forward for the film to be released.

I just didn't think it was possible to take something so depressing and turn into a humorous 'adventure' so to say. Are his other books good as well?

Ikr? I usually run from depressing-ish stories, but I actually adored TFIOS. "Looking for Alaska" and "Paper Towns" are awesome. I haven't read "An Abundance of Katherines" or "Will Grayson, Will Grayson".

This has been sitting on my shelf for a while now, but once I heard that it was written in response to one of the philosophers I read from in my "History of Modern Philosophy" class (Leibniz) I just had to get started on it this summer. :D

9781593080280_p0_v4_s260x420.JPG