Um...Did my husband just check my computer to find out "who" I'm talking to?

Jodienda76

THIS MOTHERFUCKER MUST BE OUT OF HIS GODDAMNED MIND! I don't deal well with jealousy at all...It's not cute to me...But to be jealous of a goddamned forum is just :mellow: Imma tell him I'm fucking Ralphie and show him the thread I started on him...IT'S ON!!!! I'll keep you posted

ROUND 1....

Don't let this forum ruin ur relationship :angry:

Whats wrong with him checking ur shit.... hell u should be laid u p with him instead of on here talking to these people lol

honestly she should also have her own free time and not laid up under him all the time and that's what she's doing is having her own time to herself. Why can't she talk online and do her own thing?

THIS MOTHERFUCKER MUST BE OUT OF HIS GODDAMNED MIND! I don't deal well with jealousy at all...It's not cute to me...But to be jealous of a goddamned forum is just :mellow: Imma tell him I'm fucking Ralphie and show him the thread I started on him...IT'S ON!!!! I'll keep you posted

ROUND 1....

he aint going nowhere look at her damn it :coffee: i guess this is what they do when they aint fucking

honestly she should also have her own free time and not laid up under him all the time and that's what she's doing is having her own time to herself. Why can't she talk online and do her own thing?

She can but shouldn't be mad if he checks her shit... I'm sure she does the same sometimes with other things... Its not a big deal to me...

She can but shouldn't be mad if he checks her shit... I'm sure she does the same sometimes with other things... Its not a big deal to me...

Um hell no! If he's gonna cheat on me, he's gonna do it regardless of me checking up on him. He may be my husband, but there is still a level of privacy that is to be respected. After round 1, he got the message. If he can't trust me, he knows his way to the door. In Perfect Patty's voice.... "This is my fucking house!"

Um hell no! If he's gonna cheat on me, he's gonna do it regardless of me checking up on him. He may be my husband, but there is still a level of privacy that is to be respected. After round 1, he got the message. If he can't trust me, he knows his way to the door. In Perfect Patty's voice.... "This is my fucking house!"

I'm sure the make up sex will make you forget.. :coffee:

I love you and bzebabe....you don't put up with any nonsense, I bet you're both great in bed. :ph34r:

Archived