*UPDATED* Would y'all get with someone your friend has feelings for?

JoeJoe

someday you'll figure it out....you don't wanna be sloslo .....that's not cute :wave:

let me sit back and laugh at that wack ass joke that you got from Paul boo. In case you didn't know that name is my janet-xone forum name cause my other one got banned and it was made for by someone else. It's sloslo cause I love slolove, so yeah it's not cute and neither are you :)

I've got so much more important shit to deal with, my career, and questioning whether it's time to advance less than a year into the job, wondering where I want to take up living at and what fits me, I'm just not mentally attached to a board with people, although I enjoy many here, I don't really know them, and they have never met me. I  wanna focus on getting money, saving money, controlling my shit because Im in a good place, I make a good living, and I want to be someone at 40 that can say my shit doesn't look bad at all. What I don't want is as Paul said, being 40 and talking about some juvenile excursion, for what? Does it really make you content? I mean shit :filenails: I'm talking about moving on to better or at least stable, that gay on gay off shit is really  flaky.

I've got so much more important shit to deal with, my career, and questioning whether it's time to advance less than a year into the job, wondering where I want to take up living at and what fits me, I'm just not mentally attached to a board with people, although I enjoy many here, I don't really know them, and they have never met me. I  wanna focus on getting money, saving money, controlling my shit because Im in a good place, I make a good living, and I want to be someone at 40 that can say my shit doesn't look bad at all. What I don't want is as Paul said, being 40 and talking about some juvenile excursion, for what? Does it really make you content? I mean shit :filenails: I'm talking about moving on to better or at least stable, that gay on gay off shit is really  flaky.

Boy wtf are you talking about? I don't care about nobody's life on this board but my own. Not yours, Paul's, or anybody else. I make a good living and i'm worth almost $200,000. Do you care? I didn't think so so why do you feel the need to tell me all that?, I don't care. This ain't what this thread is for. If you've got more important things to deal with then stop acting like a Queen like all these other girls just so you can have a kii with them. In the end they gon' be laughing at your ass when someone talks shit about you. Honestly I thought you were already in your 40s. I'ma tell you as i've said before. I say what I want on here cause idgaf what you or anybody else thinks. I talk about real life situations whether in your or anybody else's opinion they're juvenile or whatever. What's gay on and gay off? WTF are you even talking about right there. This whole thread is about a gay situation. I know I did say I try to stay out of the gay scene because i'd be fighting cause people like to run their mouth and talk shit...kind of like you and your boy are doing. Anything else you'd like to say?

Boy wtf are you talking about? I don't care about nobody's life on this board but my own. Not yours, Paul's, or anybody else. I make a good living and i'm worth almost $200,000. Do you care? I didn't think so so why do you feel the need to tell me all that?, I don't care. This ain't what this thread is for. If you've got more important things to deal with then stop acting like a Queen like all these other girls just so you can have a kii with them. In the end they gon' be laughing at your ass when someone talks shit about you. Honestly I thought you were already in your 40s. I'ma tell you as i've said before. I say what I want on here cause idgaf what you or anybody else thinks. I talk about real life situations whether in your or anybody else's opinion they're juvenile or whatever. What's gay on and gay off? WTF are you even talking about right there. This whole thread is about a gay situation. I know I did say I try to stay out of the gay scene because i'd be fighting cause people like to run their mouth and talk shit...kind of like you and your boy are doing. Anything else you'd like to say?

see this is what I can't do...I can't be bothered to read that...and they align me with u :blink: yet I'm seeing what they mean, and praying not to be the same :filenails:

see this is what I can't do...I can't be bothered to read that...and they align me with u :blink: yet I'm seeing what they mean, and praying not to be the same :filenails:

No they align you with your damn self. Just shut the fuck up with your queeny ass and stay out of my threads and don't quote me with your punk ass. Can't stand dudes who act like bitchy females. I don't see how you're a top. Messy as hell

Can we all just get along -_-

We could if the men knew how to act like men instead of catty females. Girls like them are the reason gays get stereotyped by some people as messy and drama filled bitches. Actually i'm gonna block them hoes. I'll eventually unblock Bailey but right now he's getting on my nerves with teh girly cattyness and wanting to have a kii with the same girls that will laugh at him in a minute. I don't even wanna see their names in my threads or on the forum anywhere :lol: Paul will stay blocked pretty much for years maybe forever. I wanna forget he was ever apart of this forum. He currently has no man, his flat ass along with his looks ain't getting him anything either. You can tell when he has nothing goin' on in his life cause he comes here to start shit. I'd hate to be the kind of person he is. His life must suck. He better just settle for somebody ugly....he won't be as happy but he'll at least have something to keep him occupied besides him and his pet goldfish.

We all have personal issues.. It's people like SloLove that rather air out other people's issues while suppressing his own :coffee:

We know..everyone has personal issues...what was the point of you saying that :umm:

And I believe slolove has admitted that he's a lil off mentally a few times.. on here :lol: he's a loose cannon ..its weird to describe him..he has like a split personality

Yes :umm: I was shocked, appalled and disgusted to see slolove do that to Ralph..

What happened between them tho? Where the fuck was I at? I didn't even know they all lived in Florida cause I know Ralph hung out with Effrem's a few times.

I'm already aware ... Which.proves my point of how the board "talks" -_-:lol:

You're right the board does talk lol but I don't talk to anyone on this board about any of my personal situations except for 2 but that's rare anyway and I know for sure I can trust them. They're hardly even on the board. Hell I usually post what's going on on the forum anyway. Makes it a little more interesting to hear some people's thoughts and perceptions. Also to know that they may be dealing with the same stuff I am or was or knows somebody who is or did.

Blatin is still here. His name is now Shawn1814. I don't know if Ralphie clapped back or not. Idk why I wasn't aware of this or when it happened. I'm normally here for the fights lol

Ralph didn't really "clapback" perse..he was mad that slolove had mentioned it..and he did respond to it..by saying.shit like ..."why would you put that on the board, I thought we were friends..that is foul..blah.blah blah...and then.ended up forgiving him cuz slolove said "I didn't realize I was sharing info that was disrespectful towards you" :mellow:

Ralph didn't really "clapback" perse..he was mad that slolove had mentioned it..and he did respond to it..buy saying.shit like ..."why would you put that on the board, I thought we were friends..that is foul..blah.blah blah...

well if his boyfriend spit on him in front of people then that's just dirty. Ralpie had to of done something for William to just blast him on the board like that. Although I don't know either of them I just don't see any other reason why Will would do that.

well if his boyfriend spit on him in front of people then that's just dirty. Ralpie had to of done something for William to just blast him on the board like that. Although I don't know either of them I just don't see any other reason why Will would do that.

Ralph didn't do anything to him...see this is what happened. Let me clear it up.

There was a thread made by someone (probably me :lol) that was relating to sharing an issue that you've recently had with someone you love/care about or sum shit.. and when Ralph replied to the thread.. he said something like.. yes, theres a person I extremely cared for that made me feel a certain way .. blah blah blah.... he was actually referring to an ex girlfriend before he got wit his dude... But he never used a name or gender...so then slolove quoted his post by saying "umm,...are you referring to _________(Ralph's bf's name) and when he he spits on you during your arguments and fist fights.

That's how it came out.

Ralph didn't do anything to him...see this is what happened. Let me clear it up.

There was a thread made by someone (probably me :lol) that was relating to sharing an issue that you've recently had with someone you love/care about or sum shit.. and when Ralph replied to the thread.. he said something like.. yes, theres a person I extremely cared for that made me feel a certain way .. blah blah blah.... he was actually referring to an ex girlfriend before he got wit his dude... But he never used a name or gender...so then slolove quoted his post by saying "umm,...are you referring to _________(Ralph's bf's name) and when he he spits on you during your arguments and fist fights.

That's how it came out.

Oh damn! :o He must've told Will about their arguments n fist fights cause if they fought like that in front of people then I have no words

Oh damn! :o He must've told Will about their arguments n fist fights cause if they fought like that in front of people then I have no words

Well yeah...Ralph had told him about it cuz they ended up becoming "close" or whatever.. I don't believe William seen it...cuz Ralph was saying.. I would you tell the board my business ..when I told you things about my life.

Well yeah...Ralph had told him about it cuz they ended up becoming "close" or whatever.. I don't believe William seen it...cuz Ralph was saying.. I would you tell the board my business ..when I told you things about my life.

Damn that's messed up

Take ur own advice?

miss ma'am tell me where I started mess and was being catty? Exactly now stfu :)