*UPDATED* Would y'all get with someone your friend has feelings for?

JoeJoe

Nobody's worried about Paul's std having ass :lol: and the guys i've posted all look better than him whether he likes it or not. Keep sticking to the stories you've remembered years ago just like those stds stick to you ;) Paul you wanna suck my dick or something? Something has you drawn to me on this board :lol: IDK what it is but you can't keep me out of your head. Everybody sees it. Oh and so you know...the only people I had in my siggy and avatar for the past year or two is my ex so next time you can use that in your next joke. I just wanna make sure when you talk shit about me you get it right and not fail like every relationship you've been in. Oh and that joke at the end about wondering if I should sleep with somebody cause they got arrested was dry. Nobody decides whether or not they're gonna sleep with somebody cause they went to jail. Anyway obviously you got some forum members pming you wrong shit lol. Also these latinos that you're jealous of are indeed all friends not just "some latinos". Just know unlike you I can and still do get younger and better looking guys than you can. You just worry about if you're still the old used dried up worn out whore the whole forum knows you as or are you finally done having so many different men running in and out of you. Maybe that's why the men kept leaving you or it's just you have a dry ass personality. You're one thing i'll never be and that's a used up cum dumpster. See you're too involved in what JoeJoe does and you're another world away. Too much time on your hands boo. Trust me it shows.

Hehe. You may get younger and better looking guys - I CHOOSE guys with jobs and a future.

Anyway you didn't need to do all that sloslo lol

What's taking place guys

just the same guy seeking my attention once again. It's actually getting tiring. He does it every time he comes on. It's like I have a stalker or something. Here's my thing. If you don't like JoeJoe, think he's not bright, or anything you don't care for about him then just don't go in his threads. I'm not gonna even quote his last comment but I will say that I can't help it if younger guys find me attractive. It's so easy to be a whore but that ain't gonna be me. My thing is I don't like sleeping with different people. It makes me feel nasty and dirty. That's why I always try to be friends with somebody first and if we happen to sleep together then i'd rather sleep with a friend than a stranger. So whenever you see me talking about a friend it's a real friend and not just some random dude i'm calling a friend just cause we messed around. I already know these younger guys probably don't have a future just yet cause...well they're fuckin' young still lol. Besides i'm not looking to build a future with anybody if we're not in a relationship. As long as they have a job that's fine with me. I don't care what kind cause a job is a job and it's honest money. I have my own money to take care of myself so I don't care how much anybody makes. When i'm in the bedroom i'm not thinking about if he has a job or not, i'm thinking about sex lol. I'm single so I take care of myself. Now a few years ago I did help friends financially but all that stopped. 

The length of that post joejoe.......

Clearly bothered! Lol

Weren't you mentioning age and how people should be at a certain point in life or whatever your Oprah/Dr. Phil dialogue was? How old are you and yet you still come on here acting childish and Queeny? It's clear you have a few screws loose and don't have your shit together lol. You should do something to occupy your time cause you're still on JoeJoe. You can't possibly have a man right now...I just don't see it :lol: Oh mind you I could've ignored you and let you talk to yourself cause I know you just wanted my attention once again so this time I felt like playing. Also i'm surprised as much as you watch me you didn't know like EVERYONE else on this board to usually expect a lengthy post from me when i'm talking about something.

Omg lol! So true! I don't think Joe knows that though.... You have to be bright enough to have some self awareness.

If I get to 40 and I'm asking if:

A) it's ok to go after someone who a friend likes just because I can bottom

B) if it's cool to be driving across town to pick up some Latino or another from the club when there's nothing in it for me

C) posting pictures of slightly above average friends in my siggy as if it's a badge of honour that they will spend time with me

please punch me in the face.

Of course we all have our imperfections and life challenges and dramas but they are usually slightly more adult concerns rather than having to stop Pedro from punching someone in the club and then wondering if I should sleep with him because he got arrested last week and slept with Enrique who I slept with 2 weeks ago.

I refuse to look at anymore of your posts in this thread :lmao: I refuseeeee

But tbh, I always thought Joe would share the "teenage" situations becuz he was a late bloomer.. I never knew for sure but I know ppl on here (for yrs) were insinuating he was a late bloomer. So I thought that was the reasoning behind this kinda "juvenile" situations. But all his situations aren't kiddy... Some are adult, I will say

• Upvote 1

I refuse to look at anymore of your posts in this thread :lmao: I refuseeeee

But tbh, I always thought Joe would share the "teenage" situations becuz he was a late bloomer.. I never knew for sure but I know ppl on here (for yrs) were insinuating he was a late bloomer. So I thought that was the reasoning behind this kinda "juvenile" situations. But all his situations aren't kiddy... Some are adult, I will say

very late bloomer. I didn't start messing around in the gay world until I was 27. Hell that's when I first started going out. Only been in one relationship. Had offers for other ones but I declined. Not my type personality wise.  Still to this day I try not to get too involved in the gay scene cause me I don't like to do much talking before I end up fighting lol. See cause if I ran into a messy gay person like Paul i'd end up fuckin' him up but that's only if he were to be messy in person which we all know wouldn't happen.

very late bloomer. I didn't start messing around in the gay world until I was 27. Hell that's when I first started going out. Only been in one relationship. Had offers for other ones but I declined. Not my type personality wise. Still to this day I try not to get too involved in the gay scene cause me I don't like to do much talking before I end up fighting lol. See cause if I ran into a messy gay person like Paul i'd end up fuckin' him up but that's only if he were to be messy in person which we all know wouldn't happen.

If you don't sound like Xternal ..while Paul is sounding like Austin :lol:

It's like the whole Xternal vs Austin drama/beef all over again ...but that got to such an ugly level I'm still shocked Austin didn't get banned for some of the shit he said concering Xternal's personal life that he "heard" and/or was told to him by other forum members, which is.exactly why I don't get close too a single soul from here (like alot of yall do) cuz ..ppl on here are messy and can't be trusted. You tell somebody something personal and then somebody is airing out ya dirty laundry on the board by next week. Juss like when slolove and Ralphie grew to be friends off the board and then slolove gone post some personal shit about Ralphie's "dysfunctional relationship"..and had mentioned about how Ralphie's boyfriend SPITS ON HIM during arguments/fights they have. . Shit ain't coo AT ALL...Here, the board is thinking Ralph and his dude a cute couple and giving compliments and you gonna put his personal shit.out there like that? yall can keep that. I can be coo wit ppl on here from a distance..

It's like the whole Xternal vs Austin drama/beef all over again ...but that got to such an ugly level I'm still shocked Austin didn't get banned for some of the shit he said concering Xternal's personal life that he "heard" and/or was told to him by other forum members, which is.exactly why I don't get close too a single soul from here (like alot of yall do) cuz ..ppl on here are messy and can't be trusted. You tell somebody something personal and then somebody is airing out ya dirty laundry on the board by next week. Juss like when slolove and Ralphie grew to be friends off the board and then slolove gone post some personal shit about Ralphie's "dysfunctional relationship"..and had mentioned about how Ralphie's boyfriend SPITS ON HIM during arguments/fights they have. . Shit ain't coo AT ALL...Here, the board is thinking Ralph and his dude a cute couple and giving compliments and you gonna put his personal shit.out there like that? yall can keep that. I can be coo wit ppl on here from a distance..

Boy!!! Are you serious?

tumblr_inline_mregxrIcKu1qz4rgp_zps22264

Juss like when slolove and Ralphie grew to be friends off the board and then slolove gone post some personal shit about Ralphie's "dysfunctional relationship"..and had mentioned about how Ralphie's boyfriend SPITS ON HIM during arguments/fights they have. .

We all have personal issues.. It's people like SloLove that rather air out other people's issues while suppressing his own :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Bih, what? I wish a bitch would spit on me. No goodness. And then for someone to try to put me on blast like that. I will wreck in a minute.  :yep:

But I am actually pretty close to some people on the forum and have met quite a few in person.  >_<

• Upvote 1

HoeHoe, you would know better than I would....  :coffee:

Yes, Basically lol  :P

don't...just don't :umm:

Bih, what? I wish a bitch would spit on me. No goodness. And then for someone to try to put me on blast like that. I will wreck in a minute.  :yep:

But I am actually pretty close to some people on the forum and have met quite a few in person.  

:lol: that's exactly what I thought when I read that "Bih, what?" Spitting on someone is the ultimate form of disrespect. In that moment the person despises and is disgusted by you. For you man to do that to you? Sorry but i'd be catching a domestic violence case. I'd never spit on anyone no matter how much I dislike them. I wonder how serious was their fight for SloLove to put him on blast like that? William seems like a pretty nice guy. Ralphie seemed nice too. Him and Effrem's gay self hang out sometimes too. I only met one from the forum...well 2 if you count Aladdin but I met him at Janet's Number Ones tour in SF. I talk to 2 other people on the phone from time to time

spit-in-da-face.gif

don't...just don't :umm:

:lol: that's exactly what I thought when I read that "Bih, what?" Spitting on someone is the ultimate form of disrespect. In that moment the person despises and is disgusted by you. For you man to do that to you? Sorry but i'd be catching a domestic violence case. I'd never spit on anyone no matter how much I dislike them. I wonder how serious was their fight for SloLove to put him on blast like that? William seems like a pretty nice guy. Ralphie seemed nice too. Him and Effrem's gay self hang out sometimes too. I only met one from the forum...well 2 if you count Aladdin but I met him at Janet's Number Ones tour in SF. I talk to 2 other people on the phone from time to time

I just hope Ralphie clapped back.  :coffee:

I actually sat (or stood, rather) next to Breathless for the Rock Witchu Tour.  :wub:

I wonder what happened to some of the old forum-ers like Mr. Together and BLatin... the ones who use to always cause ruckus.  :lol:

I just hope Ralphie clapped back.  :coffee:

I actually sat (or stood, rather) next to Breathless for the Rock Witchu Tour.  :wub:

I wonder what happened to some of the old forum-ers like Mr. Together and BLatin... the ones who use to always cause ruckus.  :lol:

Blatin is still here. His name is now Shawn1814. I don't know if Ralphie clapped back or not. Idk why I wasn't aware of this or when it happened. I'm normally here for the fights lol

Omg lol! So true! I don't think Joe knows that though.... You have to be bright enough to have some self awareness.

If I get to 40 and I'm asking if:

A) it's ok to go after someone who a friend likes just because I can bottom

B) if it's cool to be driving across town to pick up some Latino or another from the club when there's nothing in it for me

C) posting pictures of slightly above average friends in my siggy as if it's a badge of honour that they will spend time with me

please punch me in the face.

Of course we all have our imperfections and life challenges and dramas but they are usually slightly more adult concerns rather than having to stop Pedro from punching someone in the club and then wondering if I should sleep with him because he got arrested last week and slept with Enrique who I slept with 2 weeks ago.

My soul.....the read....as scathing as ever.... but looks like Matt is coming home too -_- and my name is Bennett too :coffee: