*UPDATED* Would y'all get with someone your friend has feelings for?

JoeJoe

I hope I'm not adding to the "messiness" :unsure:

No, Slolove did that for you lmao.

And I feel you about telling folks personal stuff - I remember Roc revealing my first sexual exploitation during a little tiff :umm:

And I feel you about telling folks personal stuff - I remember Roc revealing my first sexual exploitation during a little tiff :umm:

:ph34r:

Neither one of you are that "tight" from what I've heard from Norman >_<

:lol:

I feel there are certain people you can trust on here... I won't say names of the trustworthy members but I am one of em

From Smiletone, Cosmo, Japtok, Angie... I'm not about to air dirty laundry to entertain a bunch of Janet's fans :umm:

You expect people to remember that?

Oh, I'm sorry...we have never strolled down memory lane on this board before.. wrong. We have remembered shit that goes back even further than that. Usually MESSY stuff is the standout shit. No one should be senile on here.. this isn't an 70+ board last I checked. So its not completely impossible to remember, if I remembered that fucked up moment on the board. We've had tons of em..