O-Town (the band known for shouting out Janhova) has reunited

Kim

U.S. boy band O-Town has reunited - four of the five original members have teamed up again to start work on new music.

The hitmakers, whose track All Or Nothing has been covered by Westlife, formed on the first season of MTV reality show Making The Band in 2000.

Jacob Underwood, Ashley Parker Angel, Erik-Michael Estrada, Trevor Penick, and Dan Miller went on to release two albums before they disbanded in 2003.

And now they are set to make a comeback - but Angel, who has gone on to carve out an acting career for himself, has refused to sign up, reports TMZ.com.

------------

:wub::lol:

"Liquid Dreams" is GANGSTA! I just put that song back onto my mp3 player a few months back, and I play it a bunch haha. Dan Miller has the illest voice of ANY of those white boy banders. Vanilla soul at it's finest. "All Or Nothing" is one of the best songs from any of the white boy bands too, it's definitely top 5 along with "I'll Never Break Your Heart" by Backstreet Boys, and "Gone" by NSYNC. "We Fit Together" is a nice song too. And "I Showed Her" gave me goose bumps when I first heard it, too bad it wasn't a hit because it's great.

"Liquid Dreams" is GANGSTA! I just put that song back onto my mp3 player a few months back, and I play it a bunch haha. Dan Miller has the illest voice of ANY of those white boy banders. Vanilla soul at it's finest. "All Or Nothing" is one of the best songs from any of the white boy bands too, it's definitely top 5 along with "I'll Never Break Your Heart" by Backstreet Boys, and "Gone" by NSYNC. "We Fit Together" is a nice song too. And "I Showed Her" gave me goose bumps when I first heard it, too bad it wasn't a hit because it's great.

of course coming from you :coffee:

2s7b87p.gif

Well I thought it was no secret that he was another Chris Stokes anyway... :unsure:

would let him do u for a house and any car u want? :shifty:

the poor child is from washington state what do he really know about music :lmao:

:whistle:

oakley-nanowire-minimalist-shades-brimming-with-technology.jpg

Archived