I saw and met Usher

bu.

Aint that the muthafuckin truth. I was excited as all hell about Love In this club but then I HEARD IT............and then Moving Mountains didn't move shit for me. Best song on that album is Here I stand. I think that wait and then outome was his downfall, it would've been a smarter move to come back in 06 imo.

But what I never understood is that people always want him to go back to "real rnb". Here I Stand is a very RnB album (lackluster but still). People tell him all the time to go back to real RnB, but we all know that shit don't sell. Omg was the bigger hit, folks can't be mad at him for being current.

Now he's back to "real" rnb with this new album and its a flop. I say go back to being commercial :coffee:

I liked RaymondVsRaymond....and I am debating whether I would go see him....but if you folks are talking a stripped down show from what I expect to be an entertainer that puts on a spectacle....I won't bother....Usher has talent, and for what he has accomplished I'm happy for the man,  the issue with Usher, is, as many in show business, their personal lives wreck their careers, if we're going to be technical about it, his marriage began the death of his career because folks knew it wouldn't work

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...