HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARRYL

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Bro... We laugh, we fight, we laugh harder... I am happy to call you are my nemesis and my friend. Rey Rey don't got nothing on us. :wub: 

To the man who will one day write my tell-all... Happy Birthday!! 

giphy.gif

Edited by PresidentGameHasFallen
  • Upvote 1

Happy Birthday, twin! :cheer: You're another very dear favorite and friend of mine around here and I'm so happy to have the bond we've grown to share. It still trips me out just how alike we are, but that's the beauty of it all. I wish you all the best for an amazing birthday today. Love ya! :wub::D

• Upvote 1

Happy Birthday, twin! :cheer: You're another very dear favorite and friend of mine around here and I'm so happy to have the bond we've grown to share. It still trips me out just how alike we are, but that's the beauty of it all. I wish you all the best for an amazing birthday today. Love ya! :wub::D

I see someone else is doing too much again in a Bday thread :coffee::asham: 

*makes edits to my post to outdo Rey Rey*

Don't tell me how to show some love to my twin on his bday. :hmph::lol:

Oh please, that little Hallmark quote could never outdo me. :coffee::asham:

Show love.. or brag... I could never tell the difference with you :whistle::asham: 

Hallmark? I think you were reading your post deah.. Like I said.. Rey Rey don't got NUTTIN on us :coffee::lol: 

• Upvote 1

Show love.. or brag... I could never tell the difference with you :whistle::asham:

Hallmark? I think you were reading your post deah.. Like I said.. Rey Rey don't got NUTTIN on us :coffee::lol:

You sound a little jealous :whistle::lol:

Nope, my post is 100% me. I could buy yours at my local Walgreens. :P Really? Well why wasn't I the one to have to edit my post in order to measure up and you were? Exactly. Rey Rey - 2, Prince Game - 0. :coffee::lol:

• Upvote 1

Thank you all, I appreciate each & every 1 of you who responded today and I'll run out of likes again tomorrow giving the rest who I couldn't today

Daww My Rey Rey & Game Game fightin ovea lil ol me LOL, I LOVES YA BOTH and am glad to be friends with the both of you & have you both in my life and that's all that matters!

Thanks my Bu Bear!

Roc, Andy, Hotboy, Joe,Toni.B, & Bailey thank you guys sooo much

• Upvote 1

Thank you all, I appreciate each & every 1 of you who responded today and I'll run out of likes again tomorrow giving the rest who I couldn't today

Daww Game Game LOL, I LOVES YA and am glad to be friends withyou & have you in my life and that's all that matters!

Thanks my Bu Bear!

Roc, Andy, Hotboy, Joe,Toni.B, & Bailey thank you guys sooo much

yoy must be drunk -_- so I did some edits

You're welcome!!!

• Upvote 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARRYL!!!!  :yahoo:  :clapping:  :cheer:  :excited:  :dance:

Thanks boss man! ;)

vijkhgas OMG im late as fuck... Happy bday -_-:wub: sowe -_-

You're forgiven LOL, thankyou

Did bae get birthday cookie?

Bae got a birthday DRANK lol, it was EVERYTHING lol & 1 of my moms homemade "I WILL CUT A BITCH FOR EM" cakes lol, good birthday

Happy Birthday Jarryl! Sorry I'm late. Hope it was a great one! Thanks for being cool, and for our chats.

Thanks man, no problem on the tardyness, I knew you were coming lol. And you're welcome man, Im really glad we're getting to know each other, and you're just a really great guy Matt.