#NoSl333p (video + making of on 1st page)

janet.1814

can we get just one ROCKnet song on the new album? I LOVE me sum ROCKnet..... "Trust a Try" :wub:

Black Cat >>>

That song made me the fan I am today. It just solidified it for me. 

The song is everything. I'd say it's my personal favourite of hers to be honest. It's so totally unexpected from her. I wonder what people thought of it at the time since it was so far from the Janet they new at the time. 

can we get just one ROCKnet song on the new album? I LOVE me sum ROCKnet..... "Trust a Try" :wub:

Black Cat >>>

That song made me the fan I am today. It just solidified it for me. 

The song is everything. I'd say it's my personal favourite of hers to be honest. It's so totally unexpected from her. I wonder what people thought of it at the time since it was so far from the Janet they new at the time. 

It's among my favorites from her too. The guitars are good and she keeps up with it. People were probably like :o and :blink: (in a good way!)

• Upvote 2

my request to heart and soul on xm radio must have worked. they just played it:excited:

I think the requests are working. When I use that link I posted, the spins go up that day! When i don't they go down :lol: 

• Upvote 1

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/6641089/janet-jackson-no-sleeep-remix-j-cole?utm_source=twitter

Not copying and pasting the full article because of the formatting but essentially Billboard is reporting:

• J. Cole is hopping on "No Sleeep" and it'll be sent to Adult R&B, Hot R&B and Rhythmic radio stations Thursday (tomorrow?).
  • Janet's previously released solo version will NOT be on her upcoming album lololol

• Upvote 1

Loved Janet's look. That smile of hers is just everything. Her quirks gave me chills. Loved her homage to big brother Michael at the stairwell. However, I don' consider this version of the song the best. I like the original way better. I could have done without the rap, and wished Janet would have thrown in a little choreo, instead of J Cole.

Edited by Jodienda76

IMO, J. Cole does nothing for the song....which isnt exactly a bad thing, its just a marketing strategy. He doesnt add or take away from the song, but him being featured on it just increases its marketability 

she should have gotten Drake, now you're talking marketing :coffee: