#NoSl333p (video + making of on 1st page)

janet.1814

:lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:  

I was thinking that a rapper might jump on it..but not Nicki. Maybe J. Cole or Kendrick Lamar.

Since she is going against the grain from jump I would like to see her get a latin rapper maybe that no one has heard of.  Someone with a smooth voice. 

The critical acclaim keeps coming:

Rolling Stone:

Janet Jackson Promises 'No Sleeep' on Alluring New Single

SlimerTime  a day ago

I fell asleep after 10 seconds

•  
  •  

Lefttitjealous  SlimerTime  13 hours ago

If you had somebody laying next to you you wouldn't be sleep dont blame the song because you're lonely

Some of the clapback comments. Which one of you is lefttitjealous? :lmao:

• Upvote 1

The critical acclaim keeps coming:

Rolling Stone:

Janet Jackson Promises 'No Sleeep' on Alluring New Single

This era is really off to a promising start. I always knew she come back on top after everything she's been through this past decade.

• Upvote 1

That's literally impossible, she's way too versatile.

It's saying things like that that makes me question how much of Missy you've heard

450.gif

giphy.gif

Maybe 10 years ago when she was on the edge of being relevant. But new era; new collabos.. Missy has had her chance 3-4x now? Let's let someone else collabo with the Goddess of Insomnia & Music

giphy.gif

Maybe 10 years ago when she was on the edge of being relevant. But new era; new collabos.. Missy has had her chance 3-4x now? Let's let someone else collabo with the Goddess of Insomnia & Music

I had a feeling that's what this was about

esq-bluth-xlg-61894681.jpg

LOL but no I'm for her collabing with 1 of the few talented rappers this generation like Kendrick or Drake, but I'm always for my fave singer & fave rapper collabing, PLUS tho they collab'd 3 times, without counting the Pussycat remix because we haven't heard it, neither of them capture these great artists at their best, Missy on this track would remind how versatile she is, but yea really Janet & Missy don't need to work together again, I mean MC Lyte & Eve got 1 song, but I'll always root for it.

• Upvote 1