What's New?

Aquaria

Fall is coming up and I still sort of look at that as the beginning of the year. 

Any new developments in your life? How has your summer been, and what are you hoping to accomplish moving forward? (Let's limit it to the next couple months, I don't have time to read any novels Bailey)

Well I'll be moving after living in my current place of 4 years. It's a loft with a few roommates in a different part of Brooklyn. Im excited about that. 

In the next 5 months I'd like to be more on track with my health and find a new job.

• Upvote 1

Fall is my favorite part of the year, Im looking at going back to school to prepare for graduate school. My dream was to become a white collar professional and Id like to continue pursuing that. Summer has been wild, especially for me, and it keeps surprising me. Ultimately Id like to take better care of myself though.

I was promoted over the summer.. Something I've been expecting since last fall and working on for 2 years. Other than that, this summer hasn't been that eventful

This fall I need to take a week off before Q4 for real lol. It's been a while since I've had a vacation 

congrats on your promotion ^_^ 

• Upvote 1

I was promoted over the summer.. Something I've been expecting since last fall and working on for 2 years. Other than that, this summer hasn't been that eventful

This fall I need to take a week off before Q4 for real lol. It's been a while since I've had a vacation 

Let me send them a link to your planet janet posts and watch them SNATCH your promotion away and send it to me

ib0QTP3BolO1mO.gif

• Upvote 2

I am working in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria for a month or so.  Yass lordt the hot spanish menz is all over.  Too bad I am staying on the new drillship but whatever.  I will sneak a hotel room on the beach when I leave though!

gran canaria is amazing . You are going to love it. The weather, the people... Everything is great. 

Lots of drunk people as well, specially the brits 

Ohhh where to begin. Lets see, JANETS BACK, so my year's automatically great, went to the BET awards, that was too cool, just moved from a nice neighborhood to a even better 1, went to my family reunion in ATL, that was TOOOO much fun, I really miss trips like that. It was a problem that it was in the middle of the move, but all moved in now so it's good. And TOF & I are working really hard at the Legends Panel brand, we just wrapped season 2, launched a T-Shirt line for some extra coints, and we're currently putting together a game changing season 3, and Im looking into getting more roles on TV this fall, & I might get a job interview with TMZ, fingers crossed on that 1. So that's where I'm at now. Years going good, wish it were a bit better, but good is good, and it's going to get better.

I've been traveling about 50% of the time this summer due to work, but I think I'm going to start planning for a fall vacation in Boston. I'd like to go back to visit. 

I need to recenter myself. I've been consumed with work and I need to balance that out. Work makes for a bad spouse. 

Ohhh where to begin. Lets see, JANETS BACK, so my year's automatically great, went to the BET awards, that was too cool, just moved from a nice neighborhood to a even better 1, went to my family reunion in ATL, that was TOOOO much fun, I really miss trips like that. It was a problem that it was in the middle of the move, but all moved in now so it's good. And TOF & I are working really hard at the Legends Panel brand, we just wrapped season 2, launched a T-Shirt line for some extra coints, and we're currently putting together a game changing season 3, and Im looking into getting more roles on TV this fall, & I might get a job interview with TMZ, fingers crossed on that 1. So that's where I'm at now. Years going good, wish it were a bit better, but good is good, and it's going to get better.

speaking of t-shirts.. Does it come in black and how many times do I have to flirt with DemOthaFan to get a free shirt? Asking for a friend :shifty: 

• Upvote 1

speaking of t-shirts.. Does it come in black and how many times do I have to flirt with DemOthaFan to get a free shirt? Asking for a friend :shifty: 

Yes they do, that's the standard color, and the answer is exactly 7 times lol. We'll be launching another campaign soon, this 1 was a success so we're gonna launch as soon as season 3 begins.

I will be going to Rio for a week on 22nd August B)  Followed by a trip to Atlanta where I will drive to NC to see our beloved^_^

Moving forward, I will also be handing in my notice at work in a few months...very much done with my job, but I also need a break so may move away from the UK for a few months.

Overall, I NEED to work on my issues and rebuild my spirit.

I've been traveling about 50% of the time this summer due to work, but I think I'm going to start planning for a fall vacation in Boston. I'd like to go back to visit. 

I need to recenter myself. I've been consumed with work and I need to balance that out. Work makes for a bad spouse. 

Can you try harder to NOT sound like Janet