Christina Aguilera hasn't peaked yet... unlike Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez, says manager Irving Azoff

bu.

ccrHEMA.gif

Christina Aguilera hasn't peaked yet, according to her manager Irving Azoff - unlike fellow superstars Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez.

Azoff said that the US Voice coach is in the "prime of her career" at the moment and "never happier".
When asked about a prospective Las Vegas residency for Aguilera in a podcast with Pauly Shore, Azoff said that it is "not time yet" for Aguilera 

"No disrespect to Britney, or to Jennifer Lopez, who's doing [a residency], and Shania [Twain], who did one, but Christina's not peaked yet," the manager said.

"She's in the prime of the career."
Britney recently extended her Las Vegas residency at Planet Hollywood for another two years, while Lopez will begin her stint in January 2016.

"[Christina's] about to go back on The Voice, about to finish a record, about to do another guest shot on Nashville, and the record's amazing," Azoff revealed.

"She's never happier and never done better."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a669533/christina-aguilera-hasnt-peaked-yet-unlike-britney-spears-and-jennifer-lopez-says-manager-irving-azoff.html#ixzz3mOCOWvLn 
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

=============================================

Simon%20Cowell%20almost%20chokes%20on%20

Edited by Side-A Bu
  • Upvote 1

Hmm true I was gonna say that album. I listened to it all the way through and loved it. I'm gonna listen to it again all because you brought it up lol

That's everyone's* favorite album in her catalog... Bc that's where she peaked.. That's her best

* Not literally everyone. Just her fans that followed her career

Um............yall know I love her....only person of her generation in my top 10 of fave artists...1 of the best versatile singers, performers, writers of her time.....but um.... she peaked. She got the wrong person on her team if they can't acknowlege that, or at least would deny that so publicly.

Not when Back To Basics and Bionic are better. :umm: 

.....Um....we usually pretty eye to eye on LegendTina...but um the day Bionic is better than Stripped is the day La Toya is a better dancer than Janet.

• Upvote 1

Some don't get what she was doing with Back to Basics. She wanted the sound to go back decades and was doing something very different than what was on radio that only few real artists venture out and do like Janet. That album was done by the sound of her Black idols like Etta James, Ella Fitzgerald, and Billy Holiday. That was the sound of the whole album and y'all can't tell me this song isn't everything

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1