A Word To The New Additions On Here...

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya'll see the new rule??? kinda shit is that??? if a mod sees two people going back and forth they both get a "warning"...kinda xone type shit is that...i've gone back and forth with a couple people and ech time it got personal...it never carried over into another day or another thread....we need an amendment of that shit...warning should only be given out if it's reported, not if a mod happens to be in the thread and see it

ya'll see the new rule??? kinda shit is that??? if a mod sees two people going back and forth they both get a "warning"...kinda xone type shit is that...i've gone back and forth with a couple people and ech time it got personal...it never carried over into another day or another thread....we need an amendment of that shit...warning should only be given out if it's reported, not if a mod happens to be in the thread and see it

We're not talking about most of the disagreements you guys have - as far I knew that's called DEBATING... it's about the *other* stuff. Not naming names, they know who they are. And most of the time that type of stuff DOES get reported, but we've been too lenient lately and we get accused of favouritism.

We're not talking about most of the disagreements you guys have - as far I knew that's called DEBATING... it's about the *other* stuff. Not naming names, they know who they are. And most of the time that type of stuff DOES get reported, but we've been too lenient lately and we get accused of favouritism.

oh ok...so, is calling someone an old stunt queen, asshole, fucktard etc. going to get you a warning???

:yep: yes we have angie told us to start suspending a long time ago

oh ok...so, is calling someone an old stunt queen, asshole, fucktard etc. going to get you a warning???

not unless it goes to far or someone is giving str8 up h8

so does that mean that a certain young lady is suspended at the moment? lol...what if 2 gay ppl call each other "fag" in a way that the other person doesn't find offensive...are they still suspended?

I guess Piepie was our first casualty..

I think the word in itself, regardless who uses it, will cause for a suspension. :censored:

so does that mean that a certain young lady is suspended at the moment? lol...what if 2 gay ppl call each other "fag" in a way that the other person doesn't find offensive...are they still suspended?

the same rules work for every1. me and hotboy can't call each other fags and get away with it then one of you guys says it and get in trouble

the same rules work for every1. me and hotboy can't call each other fags and get away with it then one of you guys says it and get in trouble

so when is PiePie allowed to come back? lol....does the same rule apply to "nigga"....please say no cuz I will need to find a new word to describe some shit

:lmao:

Archived