A Word To The New Additions On Here...

TwistedElegance™

Nope, I've never tried.....I don't really get into it with people like I used to, I just make observations from time to time.I'm too bad when I get going so I like to keep it cute :)

And out of nowhere with no reasoning or previous altercation, you bring me up. Mhm, alright then.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting you complain about him randomly bringing up your name but can't see you did the same thing with me. :lmao: :lmao:

Again, he said "you're being ripped by someone almost every week". Vague comment, and so I named those who have attempted. Which, regrettably, includes you. And you didn't start until your arguments fell below par in that Fantasia thread. Don't. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1. By law? No. And I have shown that in more than one way by what I do know without using derogatory words yet with respect instead. Again, something you can't do. And what people? Might I ask? Besides the 4 I mentioned out of the many here. Keeping it on the board, that is.

2. If you wish to constantly "attack" me, then be a grown man about it and have a real reason for it other than cop-outs. That's something an adult does. :lmao: @ playing the victim. I don't believe an ounce of my post sounded bothered by what you say or the others. It's called, reasoning and stating. And how exactly does rounding out my point, which was a response to a vague one by his use of "someone", call my intelligence into question? I'll wait for that, but won't hold my breath. Deflection and baiting? Where? On my behalf. Name one time I have baited you or deflected from your statements. Again, waiting. I did take it, minus a few hours. Big deal. Ghosting your threads? You can only name two that I have cared for. And I haven't mentioned your name til now for a LONG time. So please take the victim bullshit elsewhere. Not gonna last with me.

So you calling me "BITCH" because I gave you a negative was mature? WOW

Oh "especially XTERNAL" part didn't sound bothered at all :lmao:

Calling me out my name "GIRL" "BITCH" now if I called you a bitch I would have got in trouble but you got away with it (for now) thats why boi had to calm your ass down in that last thread when you was talking reckless.

I shouldn't have any to name but I do and you admitted to it(you shouldn't be in my shit period or paying attention to me) face it you're pressed over me.

The day game made the bet is the day you should have ignored me FOREVER I wouldn't loose any sleep.

You're so hypocritical and immature its almost embarrassing... the problem is you let ur emotions run you.

I don't want to debate with you reason with you or anything I don't respect you or like you at all so do us all a favor and ignore me FOREVER. Don't bring up my name in your bullshit anymore thanks!

So you calling me "BITCH" because I gave you a negative was mature? WOW

Oh "especially XTERNAL" part didn't sound bothered at all :lmao:

Calling me out my name "GIRL" "BITCH" now if I called you a bitch I would have got in trouble but you got away with it (for now) thats why boi had to calm your ass down in that last thread when you was talking reckless.

I shouldn't have to name any (you shouldn't be in my shit period or paying attention to me) face it you're pressed over me.

The day game made the bet is the day you should have ignored me FOREVER I wouldn't loose any sleep.

You're so hypocritical and immature its almost embarrassing... the problem is you let ur emotions run you.

I don't want to debate with you reason with you or anything I don't respect you or like you at all so do us all a favor and ignore me FOREVER. Don't bring up my name in your bullshit anymore thanks!

Did I or did I NOT say that I would stop and did save once? Go look for that thread since you're reaching so far :lmao:

"Especially"? tell me where you see that AT ALL :lmao:

See point 1. And I let the thread be because you needed to be cosigned instead of handling the situation on your own.

Again with this "pressed over you" bull. :lmao: If I was so pressed, I'd be commenting about you and in your threads all the time. Not to mention cosign every person who shades you like you attempt with me. Get.Out.With.That.

It's one comment, you act like I pursued you. I have yet to mention you until NOW.

Yes, I am the hypocritical one. Okay then. Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Because you CAN'T debate. But it's alright with me. You stick to your constant cosign every person who "shades" me since you can't afford to make your own argument. I guess I need to look for a better example of an adult.

I'm ASSuming some of the "girls" Austin warned us about have arrived, no? :unsure:

I'm all for debate on here, and if healthy discussion is what they bring then great, good times will be had. But in more than one thread now I've seen them throw unnecessary shade at two of the nicest members we have (s.omner and Andy). These guys might be too nice to say anything back, but I sure as shit won't be biting my tongue. Was your sole intention of joining to add weight to the notion that Janet fans don't hate Beyoncé, they hate her fans? If so, job well done.

:coffee:

I love it when you get sassy Matt, them Aussie boys :blush:

Interesting you complain about him randomly bringing up your name but can't see you did the same thing with me. :lmao: :lmao:

boy what is going on with da people? :filenails: I feel like we need a shit-o-meter around here because sometimes it pops off and just keeps going, I think we all need some good sex. :excited: But you do you boo boo :clapping:

boy what is going on with da people? :filenails: I feel like we need a shit-o-meter around here because sometimes it pops off and just keeps going, I think we all need some good sex. :excited: But you do you boo boo :clapping:

I have no idea... I'm having great sex... the issue is people need to get a life outside of the forum. Learn that there is no need to "debate" with someone you don't like or respect just keep my name out of your fucking posts and threads and things will be fine. People want to be copies of other forum members its stupid. Post counts, points etc none of that shit matter it means nothing if you're a fucking basket case on the board 24/7 seeking approval of people you don't even know. Its a fucking janet jackson forum its not that serious... shouldn't have to interact with people we don't like. Clearly asking her to just leave me the fuck alone and do her but she continues to try it.

I have no idea... I'm having great sex... the issue is people need to get a life outside of the forum. Learn that there is no need to "debate" with someone you don't like or respect just keep my name out of your fucking posts and threads and things will be fine. People want to be copies of other forum members its stupid. Post counts, points etc none of that shit matter it means nothing if you're a fucking basket case on the board 24/7 seeking approval of people you don't even know. Its a fucking janet jackson forum its not that serious... shouldn't have to interact with people we don't like. Clearly asking her to just leave me the fuck alone and do her but she continues to try it.

good.gifgood.gifgood.gifgood.gifgood.gifgood.gifgood.gifgood.gifgood.gif

Don't get so upset, I can hear your point thing is we can't change people, they do them, you just gotta be you man, and you do you clearly, you been hanging with Shawn? Getting mad together, lol, anyway, I don't let this place do that to me anymore, I know the real peeps on here just like you and the basket cases, Ch. :rolleyes::filenails: I'm still stuck on Game being a mod, that bitch is clearly unstable

Lord Jesus! You know you gettin' a +1 for that right? :filenails: You and I keep having to repeat this shit ova and ova and ova again :sigh:

so why is it you're always fighting with people if

a) there's no need to "debate" with someone you don't like or respect

b) you don't care what people think of you (yet feel the need to establish a "don't fuck with me" reputation)

c) it's "just a janet jackson forum" (yet you've taken it so far as to make a thread about your forum woes in the other section)

d) people shouldn't need to interact with people they don't like (see a)

news flash.. you don't, there's an ignore function or better yet you can deliver on your claims of "not caring" and actually not care to engage people

You can Talk That Talk but until you walk it you're going to continue making yourself look like a fool

b) you don't care what people think of you (yet feel the need to establish a "don't fuck with me" reputation)

c) it's "just a janet jackson forum" (yet you've taken it so far as to make a thread about your forum woes in the other section)

news flash.. you don't, there's an ignore function or better yet you can deliver on your claims of "not caring" and actually not care to engage people

You can Talk That Talk but until you walk it you're going to continue making yourself look like a fool

its not about that

its about someone in their place and telling them to fuck off and/or harassing you, stalking you

just because u tell someone doesnt mean u care what they think

its not about that

its about someone in their place and telling them to fuck off and/or harassing you, stalking you

just because u tell someone doesnt mean u care what they think

no one is harassing or stalking anyone :sigh:

:clapping:

no one is harassing or stalking anyone :sigh:

and some people think theyre real cute

particularly the young ones

thats how delusional they are

sometimes they need to be told off and made a fool

and some of them should watch themselves, coz people could make epic fools of them, but dont coz they just dont care enough or theres a personal attacks rule in place

tumblr_lf129k4Umy1qc2g6do1_500.gif

and some people think theyre real cute

particularly the young ones

thats how delusional they are

sometimes they need to be told off and made a fool

and some of them should watch themselves, coz people could make epic fools of them, but dont coz they just dont care enough or theres a personal attacks rule in place

This I agree with ^_^ I do it for sport inv9k0.jpg

This I agree with ^_^ I do it for sport inv9k0.jpg

thats pretty much me in a nut shell

im not the kinda person who just brushes things off

esp when the person trying to be cute is so fucking delusional and a fucking weirdo and freak

its not because i care what they think

its coz they need to know their place in world, and need a reality check, and that theyre not that cute and intelligent

Archived