A Word To The New Additions On Here...

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the hell happen it like the same conversation going on in 3 threads about the new rule

Boo boo..I was absent for most of the weekend..the only thing that relates to what I've witnessed was PiePie using "Fag"..that's all the lipton I know..

• 9 months later...

You can't be in many people good graces, you get ripped on almost a weekly basis by someone :filenails:

Let's see...you try- doesn't work. Xternal tries- definitely doesn't work. Selz? Sometimes yes, but we don't talk often enough. And all Meh can do is cosign. Yeah. I've been ripped up alright. :coffee:

You can't be in many people good graces, you get ripped on almost a weekly basis by someone :filenails:

Let's see...you try- doesn't work. Xternal tries- definitely doesn't work. Selz? Sometimes yes, but we don't talk often enough. And all Meh can do is cosign. Yeah. I've been ripped up alright. :coffee:

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

If this were the old forum I would make you into the new "moderator" don't bring my name in ur bullshit and stay in a child's place find some business or get some business to mind. The rules protect u from what I really want to do and say so keep thinking you could hang with the older members little girl. This site is tame compared to how the old board used to be. You so pressed to be liked on here do u but keep my fucking name out of ur pressed posts. Let this be our last convo no reason my name should be brought up at all.

If this were the old forum I would make you into the new "moderator" don't bring my name in ur bullshit and stay in a child's place find some business or get some business to mind. The rules protect u from what I really want to do and say so keep thinking you could hang with the older members little girl.

Adult here, kiddo. And have behaved as such from the get-go. Sad that you can't say the same. I've been nothing but respectful and returned with what was tossed my way. I tell you like I tell everyone, you wanna play that "adult" card, and telling me to "stay in a child's place" though I am no child, still then show by example how an "adult" is supposed to behave. Learn to debate like an adult because your "shade" is tired as are your arguments. And with this, I'm done.

Adult here, kiddo. And have behaved as such from the get-go. Sad that you can't say the same. I've been nothing but respectful and returned with what was tossed my way. I tell you like I tell everyone, you wanna play that "adult" card, and telling me to "stay in a child's place" though I am no child, still then show by example how an "adult" is supposed to behave. Learn to debate like an adult because your "shade" is tired as are your arguments. And with this, I'm done.

If you under 25 yes you're a fucking child. Thats the problem you think you know every fucking thing and people see right thru you even on here.

Thats the thing weirdo I don't want or need to debate with you about anything we have no reason to speak to each other. You bring my name up in a post and then play the victim save the intellectual gimmick for someone who gives a fuck. If you were so smart and mature you wouldn't bring my name up in a post that was clearly directed at you. Paul never brought my name up in his reply. You know whats tired the deflection and baiting you do. You couldn't even take game's bet not to speak to me or acknowledge me. I stated many times u brought my name into ur bullshit that I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I WILL NEVER LIKE YOU! So stop ghosting in my threads ignore me and once again keep my fucking name out of ur posts and threads.

If you under 25 yes you're a fucking child. Thats the problem you think you know every fucking thing and people see right thru you even on here.

Thats the thing weirdo I don't want or need to debate with you about anything we have no reason to speak to each other. You bring my name up in a post and then play the victim save the intellectual gimmick for someone who gives a fuck. If you were so smart and mature you wouldn't bring my name up in a post that was clearly directed at you. Paul never brought my name up in his reply. You know whats tired the deflection and baiting you do. You couldn't even take game's bet not to speak to me or acknowledge me. I stated many times u brought my name into ur bullshit that I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I WILL NEVER LIKE YOU! So stop ghosting in my threads ignore me and once again keep my fucking name out of ur posts and threads.

1. By law? No. And I have shown that in more than one way by what I do know without using derogatory words yet with respect instead. Again, something you can't do. And what people? Might I ask? Besides the 4 I mentioned out of the many here. Keeping it on the board, that is.

2. If you wish to constantly "attack" me, then be a grown man about it and have a real reason for it other than cop-outs. That's something an adult does. :lmao: @ playing the victim. I don't believe an ounce of my post sounded bothered by what you say or the others. It's called, reasoning and stating. And how exactly does rounding out my point, which was a response to a vague one by his use of "someone", call my intelligence into question? I'll wait for that, but won't hold my breath. Deflection and baiting? Where? On my behalf. Name one time I have baited you or deflected from your statements. Again, waiting. I did take it, minus a few hours. Big deal. Ghosting your threads? You can only name two that I have cared for. And I haven't mentioned your name til now for a LONG time. So please take the victim bullshit elsewhere. Not gonna last with me.

Nope, I've never tried.....I don't really get into it with people like I used to, I just make observations from time to time. I'm too bad when I get going so I like to keep it cute :)

Archived