Survivor: 2000 (Winner Announced!)

TwistedElegance™

My bad. 'Score' is the operative word - I should've clarified. -_-

Ok, Bu, Jarrylf, JoeJoe & Game - could you please send me a PM with your updated votes. Each individual song needs to be scored out of 10.

RedSimba, hotboy & bailey - you guys are fine.

I did it right. The songs I liked got the higher numbers lol

Was just checking on results and I've discovered a couple of issues. It seems some of you have arranged the songs from 1-10, then others have done the same only it looks like they've considered 1 the best and 10 the worst (I'm basing that on how well I know you). The rest have voted the correct way which is to rank each INDIVIDUAL song from 1-10. For instance, you could have multiple songs with the same number ranking if that's how well you like it. Do you wanna start again? :unsure:

oh so I followed the directions and the rest of these simple bishes couldnt even get that right but they voted for Bye Bye Bye right? Any of this ring a bell ? :rolleyes:

My bad. 'Score' is the operative word - I should've clarified. -_-

Ok, Bu, Jarrylf, JoeJoe & Game - could you please send me a PM with your updated votes. Each individual song needs to be scored out of 10.

RedSimba, hotboy & bailey - you guys are fine.

1) you saved the best for last

2) reverse the order. 

Edited by #UnbreakableGame

Reversing the order would still give an incorrect result. You need to score each song out of 10.

Is it possible to comment on the songs when voting next time? Like how we wrote up a statement about the top ten like in the Janet rate. That would be awesome.

Is it possible to comment on the songs when voting next time? Like how we wrote up a statement about the top ten like in the Janet rate. That would be awesome.

Absolutely! I'm going to profile each of them but if you would like to include a write-up that would be great.

Grrr okay. I will around 7est 

We're all waiting on you. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

ITFzU3k.png

Kicking off our Top 10 is Independent Women Part 1. Changing personnel didn't hurt the chart fortunes of Destiny's Child. As a trio they had a higher annual placing than when they were a quartet. In 1998, the group was No. 21 on the year-end Hot 100 with No, No, No Part 2. In 1999, the group ended at No. 11 with Bills, Bills, Bills. And in 2000 their song from the Charlie's Angels soundtrack was second only to Santana & The Product G&B's Maria Maria. Destiny's Child became the third girl group after the Supremes and TLC to have two songs in the year-end Top 10, when Say My Name ranked ninth for 2000. The song also served as the lead single from the group's third album, Survivor, and was the first to feature Michelle Williams' vocals. It reached No. 1 on the Hot 100 in November 2000 where it ruled for 11 consecutive weeks, entering the Guinness Book of World Records for longest-reigning song by a female group. A universal success, Independent Women also topped the charts in Canada, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand and the UK, whilst reaching the Top 5 in many other countries.

The breakdown ~ Independent Women places 10th with a voter average of 5.5.

• 9 - hotboy & TwistedElegance
  • 8 - Kenny.
  • 6 - JoeJoe & RedSimba
  • 4 - Stealth
  • 3 - Dammn Bu & Game
  • 2 - Jarrylf
  • Upvote 1