Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Bitch just shut the fuck up. I'm not even bothered if Madonna or Gaga fuck up, and they have and will. Everybody does. Who cares? Keep it fucking moving. I'm not losing sleep over any famous bitch I don't know. 

• Downvote 2

I have other interests besides Janet which is why my attitude toward her career (not my career.. Not our career but hers and hers alone) isn't shitty like yours. I'm not a fan of her career or her numbers or her chart positions.. Hell I don't even have to see her perform... Her vocals do it all for me.

I feel sorry for people like you who have nothing better to do than complain about celebrity who is "poorly handling" her independent career based on a Madonna fan's opinion 

Since you're acting like a 12 year old who has no understanding on how the music business is financially ran, you should probably stop bitching or start pretending to understand like an adult.. Money doesn't grow on trees Jodi.. You clearly understand that but you refuse to accept it for some ungodly reason

She didn't want to give us more. Why give you more? So you can ask for more on top of what you already got. Janet didn't have to spend X amount of months and money on an album and tour. She chose to out the bottom of her heart but that's not enough for "fans" like you. Fans who don't appreciate who Janet Jackson is and expects her to give you her all.

Ask the Michael Jackson fans who expected so much from him that he cause his own self-demise. Ask them if they would rather have a tour of his life.. 

Janet is enjoying life. Maybe you should do that too

My life is separate fom being a fan. Just because I didn't get what I wanted from Janet, it dosen't mean that I'm not happy. You are such an extremist. ???

I'm asking for Janet to give ua what she's good at and why I specifically love about her. You love her vocals and album. Good for you. You were in luck this era. I found it boring,  I will express it. Of course I'm not oblivious to the fact that music is a businessn and it requires money. However, I don't respect artists who are obviously in it just for the money, and don't provide what most people love them for. I've already expressed this, but it is YOU who is prerending to not understand.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes Game. You are 100% right. See, when I became a Janet fan. I called all of her finacial advisors, then I made my decision. Now that she is poor, I hate her music, and her album. For me, it's all about the money. I'm going to see who's selling the most records at the moment, and stan over them instead. As a matter of fact, I'll just jam to Wissam's music, since I know he's a billionaire. I'm going to request that he sings some songs, does a two step dance, and cream over him also. I wonder how his business runs? That's all I need to focus on. Thank you Game. You have finally helped me see the light. Let's all pathetically, and desperately defend Janet's shittiest era, by just saying, she dosen't have the money to slay. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes Game. You arw 100% right. See, when I became a Janet fan. I called all of her finacial advisors, then I made my decision. Now that she is poor, I hate her music, and her album. For me, it's all about the money. I'm going to see who's selling the most records at the moment, and stan over them instead. As a matter of fact, I'lljust jam to Wissam's music, since I know he's a billionaire. I'm going to request that he sings some songs, does a two step dance, and cream over him also. I wonder how his business runs? That's all I need to focus on. Thank you Game. You have finally helped me see the light. Let's all pathetucally, and desperately defend Janet's shittiest era, by just saying, she dosen't have the money to slay. :rolleyes:

You became a Janet fan bc of her music videos and/or performances. Those were backed by multi-million dollar contracts so technically, yes.. You did become a Janet fan bc of her money, wealth, & talent 

I became a Janet fan bc of her music. End of story 

You became a Janet fan bc of her music videos and/or performances. Those were backed by multi-million dollar contracts so technically, yes.. You did become a Janet fan bc of her money, wealth, & talent 

I became a Janet fan bc of her music. End of story 

Bullshit!

How many times have you repeated "I love Janet bc she's a visual artist... Music videos & performances" in the last 6 months? How do you think that's possible. You think directors and film makers are doing it for free?

And I'll repeat that I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I don't care why, how, or what it takes. If Janet put money into it, gave the record company owners blowjobs, or didn't put any money into it. I wanted a dance video, and performances. We didn't get it, so aside from the album, I hated the era. End of story!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have other interests besides Janet which is why my attitude toward her career (not my career.. Not our career but hers and hers alone).. I feel sorry for people like you have have nothing better to do than complain of a celebrity whose apparently "poorly handling" her independent career based on a Madonna fan's opinion 

Since you're acting like a 12 year old who has no understanding on how the music business is financially ran, you should probably stop bitching or start pretending to understand like an adult.. Money doesn't grow on trees Jodi.. You clearly understand that but you refuse to accept it for some ungodly reason

She didn't want to give us more. Why give you more? So you can ask for more on top of what you already got. Janet didn't have to spend X amount of months on an album and tour. She chose to out the bottom of her heart but that's not enough for "fans" like you. Fans who don't appreciate who Janet Jackson is and expects her to give you her all.

Ask the Michael Jackson fans who expected so much from him that he cause his own self-demise. Ask them if they would rather have a tour? 

Janet is enjoying life. Maybe you should do that too

but Norm we just want more..

What should we dooo...?!?

giphy_zpsgxjmae6e.gif

• Downvote 1

And I'll repeat that I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I don't care why, how, or what it takes. If Janet put money into it, gave the record company owners blowjobs, or didn't put any money into it. I wanted a dance video, and performances. We didn't get it, so aside from the album, I hated the era. End of story!

No one cares or asked if you enjoyed the era. The era wasn't for you to enjoy

Repeat the same line over and over to instill fear. You remind me of politicians who used 9/11 to their advantage during an argument 

To iinstill fear? LMAO! Ok Norman Trump. You cannot posibly be that stupid. Please explain to me how I'm instilling fear. By expressing that I don't like the way this era was handled? You don't see me criticizing those who think the era was flawless, even without promo, one laxed video, and riddled with cancellations. I don't give a shit how anybody else feels about it. I'm not forcing others to hate it, I'm simply stating MY opinion on it. You can sit here and make assumptions, and fallacious assertions about how I'm only interested in Janet's money all day. I don't care. I didn't like the era, I expected more. If that's causing fear, then those who think ISIS is out to get them because I don't like this era, and I love wealthy eras, can go and cut their own fucking heads off. You have really jumped off the deep end. You are really embarrassing yourself. Do you know how pathetic you sound right now?

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 2

No one cares or asked if you enjoyed the era. The era wasn't for you to enjoy

LMAO. Right. The era wasn't for anybody to enjoy. It was for people to make sure that they are up to date with Janet's finances. That's right. I missed that part when Janet made the announcement. Everybody pay attention. Any time an artist puts out an album, the intent isn't for you guys to enjoy it. Make sure you make note of it. What else should we make note of, Dictator Game?

Edited by Jodienda76

The era wasn't for anybody to enjoy.

I missed that part when Janet made the announcement. 

False. It's not for you.. Bc you clearly didn't enjoy it. It's for the fans who waited 7 years for an album. Who enjoys the music.. Not the multimillion dollar smoke screens 

Of course you missed the announcement. You ignored the album 

Janet literally said she put out this album for the fans. She didn't promise anything outside of those three things: Tour, album, movement. Why would any independent legend put out an album? For sales? For fame? She already had that

• Upvote 1

False. It's not for you.. Bc you clearly didn't enjoy it. It's for the fans who waited 7 years for an album. Who enjoys the music.. Not the multimillion dollar smoke screens 

Of course you missed the announcement. You ignored the album 

Janet literally said she put out this album for the fans. She didn't promise anything outside of those three things: Tour, album, movement. 

I don't care what Janet said. I expected, what I expected. Just like I expected to see her on tour, and not cancel on me. Game, finish your blunt, or your bottle of whatever the fuck you're drinking, or smoking, then come back here sober to argue. Jesus fucking christ!

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Downvote 1