Secret video filmed?

Ryan

I established this era wasn't for you 

It's for the fans who understood her message, her circumstance, and her legacy. 

You cannot speak for most fans.. You can only speak for yourself 

Where they at tho? 

I established this era wasn't for you 

It's for the fans who understood her message, her circumstance, and her legacy. 

You cannot speak for most fans.. You can only speak for yourself 

And YOU don't speak for me! I've been a Janet fan since Control. You've been a fan since All For You. I think I have every right as a fan for eons, to speak my mind anytime she puts out anything. This isnthe very first time, I've ever been displeased with an era. I don't understand why you keep beating a dead horse with this bullshit! We've already been through this. You know I hate this era. I've posted a billion times why. You act as if you don't get it. You make assertions about me, my feelings, and why I dislike the era, nothing you say will convince me othwrwise. Stop being so fucking hard headed. I don't like the era. You do, enjoying it!

Edited by Jodienda76

so I have to sex this one up too :filenails: sometimes I wonder If I could suck my own dick, but my body aint that loose ...speaking of my dick being sucked....I dont like it <_< most guys think they doing something down there I be like :sigh:

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And YOU don't speak for me! I've been a Janet fan since Control. You've been a fan since All For You. I think I have every right as a fan for eons, to speak my mind anytime she puts out anything. This isnthe very first time, I've ever been displeased with an era. I don't understand why you keep beating a dead horse with this bullshit! We've already been through this. You know I hate this era. I've posted a billion times why. You act as if you don't get it. You make assertions about me, my feelings, and why I dislike the era, nothing you say will convince me othwrwise. Stop being so fucking hard headed. I don't like the era. You do, enjoying it!

I'm not speaking for you..

It doesn't matter if you've been a fan since 1986, 1975, 1995, 2001. Angie and I have been a fan for 50% of our lives. We get it. You're old(er).. That doesn't make you special

You have EVERY right to speak your [pessimistic] mind. It doesn't change anything except how sad you truly are and sound 

You logic is flawed: "I want more.. But I can't seem to come to grips with reality that Janet is an independent artist with no multi-million dollar contract but I still want more...... MORE VIDEOS MORE FREE PERFORMANCES: PS I think the album is boring" <<<< that's what you've been repeating over and over and over. You'd think you'd take the hint: this era isn't for you.. It was never for you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

cute....very cute apparently youve been so busy being "you" you haven't noticed ....Ive been pretty busy B)

Busy trying to put your own dick in your mouth... :unsure: 

TBH: it took me 4 months to realize you're Bailey :asham: So yeah.. I dislike Display name changes -_- I kinda just thought you were an old member who came back with 31.1k posts :lmao: 

• Upvote 1

Busy trying to put your own dick in your mouth... :unsure: 

TBH: it took me 4 months to realize you're Bailey :asham: So yeah.. I dislike Display name changes -_- I kinda just thought you were an old member who came back with 31.1k posts :lmao: 

that's right say my name :P I'm in the great forever, Im not pressed over you baby....because despite your crap....you are one of only a handful here Ive ever met and you aint that mean..... bye Felicia

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 1

I'm not speaking for you..

It doesn't matter if you've been a fan since 1986, 1975, 1995, 2001. Angie and I have been a fan for 50% of our lives. We get it. You're old(er).. That doesn't make you special

You have EVERY right to speak your [pessimistic] mind. It doesn't change anything except how sad you truly are and sound 

You logic is flawed: "I want more.. But I can't seem to come to grips with reality that Janet is an independent artist with no multi-million dollar contract but I still want more...... MORE VIDEOS MORE FREE PERFORMANCES: PS I think the album is boring" <<<< that's what you've been repeating over and over and over. You'd think you'd take the hint: this era isn't for you.. It was never for you. 

Actually no I haven't. I have been repeating over, and over, and over that I like the album, but I hate the era. And if Janet couldn't afford to give us performances, promo, or a dance video, then she should've "planned her family" and just left us craving her. The album is great, but it didn't do this era any justice. 

And yes you are speaking for me. You are asserting a bunch of bullshit. It's not my job to understand the entertainment business. I don't give a shit if she's indy or not. 

• Upvote 1

It's cool.. If she comes back.. We gotta 

I'm off this weekend -_- 

actually a co-worker asked me what I was doing this weekend and I told him binge watching Unbreakable, he knows because I liked the show long ago on FB and it keeps auto reminded people I liked it ...something about that seems wrong -_-

Go find them..

See! There's something you can do instead of being a fish out of water on this side of the forum :) 

Who cares? Everyone knows Janet ain't even in my top 3 and they still love me. Meanwhile I'm watching you unravel in this thread and for what fucking reason? Get a grip it's really getting sad.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1