Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Uhhh Janet is still going to do Janet. 

I don't think she's literally listening or actively looking or taking your advice (especially since your advice is based on her past). 

Fans are being "shut down" bc they are talking out their assholes about things that matter to them and not about the business of maintaining profits

Actually it's not about past or present its about exposure & communication. It's about maximizing the potential of the album. So you're cattiness about referring to the past because people are asking to HEAR from her is really pathetic. I guess Janet is living in the past for doing a video for No Sleeep or showing tour footage as a means to promote the tour, despite how little an effort. 

You try to be so condescending when in truth people are saying Janet can do new shit & innovative things without being effected by the mainstream media...IF that's what she's trying to avoid. 

• Upvote 5

It's the compete opposite for me. I prefer performances over interviews. What I really qould love to see, is the creative process filmed. How they came up with songs, showing studio sessions, etc.... Im a sucker for that kind of stuff. But I really don't care for Janet giving interviews. Interviewers always want to meddle into her personal business, and I simply don't care.

oh I agree, and when I say interview I'm referring to just life conversation with Janet. It could have been about the creative process. That's definitely always the best and with her building the song with her singing in the studio all the bells and whistles. I more so want to see how Janet's head aligns with her music right now. Her perspective is something that is really respected. It would be a breath of fresh air when the industry is shallow & after all she's evolved from over the last few years. 

• Upvote 3

Janet's team sucked at promoting period. Notice i'm not saying Janet, i'm saying her team. They don't know how to promote shit

well they or someone did a pretty great job of 2010-2012. FCG, true you, Number Ones, nutrisystem all had great promo. She was everywhere for the fans.

rememer the book signings, the queues of fans, the flash mobs, award performances, American idol, the tour etc. 

well they or someone did a pretty great job of 2010-2012. FCG, true you, Number Ones, nutrisystem all had great promo. She was everywhere for the fans.

rememer the book signings, the queues of fans, the flash mobs, award performances, American idol, the tour etc. 

yeah but this time around she has a new team and they suck

Talk about it without complaining about what's going on now bc once upon a time, I remember quite a few fans WISHING AND HOPING Janet would go Indy shortly after Janet kissed LA Ruined and his shit company good bye 

Create a new thread about the delightful TVR era or the iconic AFY era and how the largest, longest-running record contract in the history of the industry made Janet unstoppable 

Just stop trying to ruin every thread with your (not necessarily you) pessimists comments and unwarranted opinion

the only person ruining every thread is you!

people can discuss their disappointments if they want. You commenting on every post when they didn't even talk to you is what's  annoying. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

people can discuss their disappointments if they want. You commenting on every post when they didn't even talk to you is what's  annoying. 

you're just now seeing this? lol

• Upvote 1

She proved she didn't need promo. If you're referring to Tour promo then that's another story. 

Per Gil: Wanna see her perform, buy a ticket

what's his arrogant excuse for Europe then?

"want to see her perform? Buy a plane ticket to America"? 

• Upvote 1

And ppl posting the SAME repetitive rants over and over and over and over in every thread is not ANNOYING AS WELL????? :blink: 

How on earth do figure thats not annoying to ppl. You cant say his rebuttals are annoying but you alls rants cant be. :blink:  He has a right to say as he wants just as you said you whiners do. Duh... TF?! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And ppl posting the SAME repetitive rants over and over and over and over in every thread is not ANNOYING AS WELL????? :blink: 

How on earth do figure thats not annoying to ppl. You cant say his rebuttals are annoying but you alls rants cant be. :blink:  He has a right to say as he wants just as you said you whiners do. Duh... TF?! 

People can rant. There is a difference between a rant and trolling. What game is doing is trolling because he is literally replying to every comment even when he's not invited to.

These are not repeated rants anyway. They are fresh every time cause janet keeps giving people a reason to. Lol. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the solution would be to have different sections for the "whiners" and "non-whiners", so everyone could be happy & ppl didn't need to read the posts that annoy them... :lmao:

HELLO!!!!!!

Just have ONE official thread for ANY and EVERYTHING you hate about this era. That way ppl wont have to go in.other threads and be bombarded with the same ol negativity. There needs to be one central place for the bitterness. Pls lets make it happen. Moderators!

• Upvote 2

yeah but this time around she has a new team and they suck

yeah. There is no attention to detail. They have burn it up playing during the Empire previews and all you hear is Missy's voice. When Janet's part comes Cookie is talking over her top of her 

• Upvote 1

HELLO!!!!!!

Just have ONE official thread for ANY and EVERYTHING you hate about this era. That way ppl wont have to go in.other threads and be bombarded with the same ol negativity. There needs to be one central place for the bitterness. Pls lets make it happen. Moderators!

Yes! Own thread to those who like to vent and whine. It would be open for everybody but those who complain about those who complain. :asham:

And own thread to those who only talk positively (no complaining allowed), I'll name it ~all positive vibes~ :wub:

• Upvote 1