Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Why, the song wasn't a single in October....why would you expect a video for a song that's not a single?

Jarryl, stop it with the Game like arguments! You know exactly what I mean. You are smarter than that. We were expecting a dance video. As a matter of fact, we were expecting a video for Burnitup. That went to hell. I know, I know. Janet never said there would be. We were still expecting it. But it's starting to look like a video for DB is really happening. I'll take it! You hoes know how much of an impatient bitch I am about a Janet video. My "hurry the fuck up" rants aren't new. :wub:

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

And ppl posting the SAME repetitive rants over and over and over and over in every thread is not ANNOYING AS WELL????? :blink: 

How on earth do figure thats not annoying to ppl. You cant say his rebuttals are annoying but you alls rants cant be. :blink:  He has a right to say as he wants just as you said you whiners do. Duh... TF?! 

this illogical reasoning...

Jarryl, stop it with the Game like arguments! You know exactly what I mean. You are smarter than that. We were expecting a dance video. As a matter of fact, we were expecting a video for Burnitup. That went to hell. I know, I know. Janet never said there would be. We were still expecting it. But it's starting to look like a video for DB is really happening. I'll take it! You hoes know how much of an impatient bitch I am about a Janet video. My "hurry the fuck up" rants aren't new. :wub:

But it's about this song this single right now, that's my point about this song, as far as we know he had nothing to do with anything about Burnitup, we've waited for ALOT of things, we're still waiting on things from other eras, but I say let's focus on what's actually and actively happening. And to know Jodi is to know patience is not your friend, I know we try to hook you 2 up on dates but we really think he good for you girl:wub:

• Upvote 1

HELLO!!!!!!

Just have ONE official thread for ANY and EVERYTHING you hate about this era. That way ppl wont have to go in.other threads and be bombarded with the same ol negativity. There needs to be one central place for the bitterness. Pls lets make it happen. Moderators!

You really think Game won't go in the whiners thread? lol Fights are still gonna happen

yeah. There is no attention to detail. They have burn it up playing during the Empire previews and all you hear is Missy's voice. When Janet's part comes Cookie is talking over her top of her 

At least they're promoting it lol. IDK when Janet will.

Some of ya'll are a hot mess!! I love this new forum I signed up for. I don't even bother with janet.club anymore.

Spread the word lol

That pic of Janet sleeping perfectly descirbes the new movment lol

mariah-shades.gif

you gon get slapped :lmao:

Well, since we know it's got a video, I'm holding out hope "Dammn Baby" will be shipped to pop radio and clubs in the next week or so. I really don't understand why ""No Sleep" wasn't pushed at clubs. It's easy publicity, and only 2 artists have more #1 club dance hits than her, Madonna and Rihanna. She will also be on the west coast already during the Billboard awards, too. You know. If she's feeling sexy and wanna stop by for an opening number and leave. B)

Some of ya'll are a hot mess!! I love this new forum I signed up for. I don't even bother with janet.club anymore.

We have way more freedom here. We don't have cunty moderators with sticks up their asses, superiority complexes, and power trips.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 2

Well, since we know it's got a video, I'm holding out hope "Dammn Baby" will be shipped to pop radio and clubs in the next week or so. I really don't understand why ""No Sleep" wasn't pushed at clubs. It's easy publicity, and only 2 artists have more #1 club dance hits than her, Madonna and Rihanna. She will also be on the west coast already during the Billboard awards, too. You know. If she's feeling sexy and wanna stop by for an opening number and leave. B)

Rhythmic and Urban

• Upvote 1