Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Anyone got any predictions for when this shits dropping..? ? They could release it the minute it's finished editing and all that, or it could've been done for the last week and they're just sitting on it waiting to capitalize at the perfect moment.. ?

I've been reading lately that Beyonce is about to drop a whole new visual album hella soon, so while I'm stoked to get a new dance video (finally) from Janet, but at the same time I'm hoping it doesn't get overshadowed by other releases..

But wuttayagunnado...?

I'm predicting (and hoping) it'll come out this Monday.. I got her YouTube channel notifications turned on, so when it's uploaded I'll be told about it right on the spot on my phone and get to peepin! My kid is excited too ?..

• Upvote 2

Anyone got any predictions for when this shits dropping..? ? They could release it the minute it's finished editing and all that, or it could've been done for the last week and they're just sitting on it waiting to capitalize at the perfect moment.. ?

I've been reading lately that Beyonce is about to drop a whole new visual album hella soon, so while I'm stoked to get a new dance video (finally) from Janet, but at the same time I'm hoping it doesn't get overshadowed by other releases..

But wuttayagunnado...?

I'm predicting (and hoping) it'll come out this Monday.. I got her YouTube channel notifications turned on, so when it's uploaded I'll be told about it right on the spot on my phone and get to peepin! My kid is excited too ?..

Apparently Beyoncé is supposed to have the mothers of all the unarmed black kids that have been killed by cops in her video so that will be the talk of the day, week and month when it is released.  They need to release this video soon while the coast is clear 

Can't wait to see what type of black muumuu she'll be wearing in the video. ^_^ 

I hope not.  It's a dance video. 

• Upvote 1

I'm sure we will love the video when it comes out. No need to worry about beyonce.  Janet gets overshadowed by anyone these days. Can't blame nobody but her. 

I don't get this Beyoncé hype. "Exciting" only comes round once in a blue moon. She's not done anything "exciting" like ever. Lady Gaga's fame was the last time anything was "exciting" for people (although not me). 

Maybe it's cause I live in Europe, not US. Here, I don't think Beyoncé is as followed. A bit like Janet. 

Edited by Freexone1

I don't get this Beyoncé hype. "Exciting" only comes round once in a blue moon. She's not done anything "exciting" like ever. Lady Gaga's fame was the last time anything was "exciting" for people (although not me). 

Maybe it's cause I live in Europe, not US. Here, I don't think Beyoncé is as followed. A bit like Janet. 

Just two Super Bowls, a Xmas album, and touring with her mana---husband 

She is overrated but she keeps her name out their even between albums.  She manages to stay in the public eye and also keep her life private and only lets you see what she wants you too kind of like Janet use to do.  

She is overrated but she keeps her name out their even between albums.  She manages to stay in the public eye and also keep her life private and only lets you see what she wants you too kind of like Janet use to do.  

fair enough. But if it wasn't fur this thread, I wouldn't even know Beyoncé was doing anything. She's just as quiet as janet. 

fair enough. But if it wasn't fur this thread, I wouldn't even know Beyoncé was doing anything. She's just as quiet as janet. 

yeah she keeps her private life to herself and doesn't do interviews or social media but her team keeps her crazy ass beyhive engaged.  Jimmy tries his best to stimulate us on Twitter but that's not enough 

Okay, so now that the era is over, and there will be no tour, release the fucking video!

ain't happening

So no video ? 

Comon janet try to do a win win 

You win a baby and we lost money time and hope,  try to let us enjoy a new video :(:mellow: 

she don't give a fuck anymore bruh.. Sad to say but her actions speak loud and clear.. I'd think that if we don't get the video by the date of when the tour was supposed to start again, then we most likely won't get it until next year when (supposedly) she goes back out on the road (yea right) to help promote that (doubtful).. It's possible it'll just get canned altogether, and that would be a shame considering the dancers will never get immortalized in an official Janet Jackson video..

My gut still says it will see the light of day, but who knows when.. I mean, it can't take a month to edit the video unless it's an effects-heavy video, which for some reason I found doubtful..

maybe we should all tweet Dave Meyers and see if he'll give any deats about it again.. A couple weeks ago he did tweet it was coming and fans should "hang tight"... Who fkn knows tho..

Ugh!.....Are y'all even fans anymore? You guys act like Janet's career hasn't come first for virtually her entire life. Like damn she's put out some of the best videos ever. Let this lady live! I love Janet as an entertainer, but I also want her to be happy in her personal life. And if that means starting a family and having a baby with her husband....then so be it. She will release the damn video when she release the damn video! And why do y'all keep bringing up Beyonce? She has nothing to do with whether Janet releases a video or not.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ugh!.....Are y'all even fans anymore? You guys act like Janet's career hasn't come first for virtually her entire life. Like damn she's put out some of the best videos ever. Let this lady live! I love Janet as an entertainer, but I also want her to be happy in her personal life. And if that means starting a family and having a baby with her husband....then so be it. 

then she should of stayed gone

Edited by J.
  • Downvote 2

No she should have done exactly what she wanted to do. She gave us her best album in years. And I still listen to Unbreakable on the regular. And family comes first. 

Do everything wrong this era? Then by all means Janet do you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1