Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Jodi. Babydoll, im sure you have more important things to focus on than how Janet runs her career POST legendary status..you know things called PRIORITIES in life. :sigh: :umm: 

Yeah, well right now, when I'm posting on here, I post about things that are relevant to Janet, and her project, in this moment. The days are pretty damned long, and situations will come up where I shift my priorities. Right now, I feel like focusing on this. I don't care how Janet runs her career. I can like, dislike, praise, or criticize it. 

Edited by Jodienda76

Yeah, well when I'm posting on here, I post about things that are relevant to Janet, and her project. The days are pretty damned long, and situations will come up where I shift my priorities. Right now, I feel like focusing on this. I don't care how Janet runs her career. I can like, dislike, praise, or criticize it. 

Good for u. Keep beating them keys....i hope it gets you somewhere. 

• Upvote 1

really weird how someone has this life but never logs out

And you keep saying the same shit and shit over again and expecting different results. :unsure:

Yet they accuse us of the same thing. I'm not even expecting different results. It is evident that Janet's "I've been listening" posts were just a cute line. She hasn't been listening. I understood that long ago. Posting frustrations dosen't mean we're going to get different results. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yet they accuse us of the same thing. I'm not even expecting different results. It is evident that Janet's "I've been listening" posts were just a cute line. She hasn't been listening. I understood that long ago. Posting frustrations dosen't mean we're going to get different results. 

I think she was listening, when we had nothing coming about this time a year ago, she stopped listening long ago esp after she knowing how we would take things

I'm convinced that they're scrapping the existing video in favor of a new, more...LITERAL visual concept of "Dammn BABY" -- It's all about that baby bump our girl is gonna be sportin' here soon. I can just see that dance sequence now...

"gonna break it down, break it dowwwwn..." :excited:

anigif_longform-original-30201-141764161

"watch 'em all go daaaamnn baaaby baby" :blush:

anigif_mobile_e4150fc1e223db546145bb1bb2

• Upvote 5

Basically I feel like when Janet told everyone she was taking time off for the family. She was basically saying, don't expect to see me any time soon. Every one knows Janet goes in hiding better than anyone else. She only gets seen when she calls the paparazzi and tells them to meet her at a shoe store while she browses just to say it's her "Janet's first outing since ______". 

At this point it doesn't make sense to release a video when you have no intent to follow it up with anything for the next year or so long. The era is over unless she emerges around her birthday to she she's 50 & pregnant...get some buzz that she's looking better than ever with a baby bump, but it's all so mysterious at this point. I think we've seen all of Janet we'll see for this year, MAYBE!!! Around her birthday I wouldn't be surprised but that's about it. 

• Upvote 4

that's true. Fans knew or were told she already did the video but the general public doesn't know that so if a video comes out it will just be more anger like you said. People will say you have time for this but not the tour

But doing a one off video and completing a world tour are two different commitments. If fans cant see that then i dont know :mellow:

I still think a video will happen, im just not particularly excited by the prospect

Basically I feel like when Janet told everyone she was taking time off for the family. She was basically saying, don't expect to see me any time soon. Every one knows Janet goes in hiding better than anyone else. She only gets seen when she calls the paparazzi and tells them to meet her at a shoe store while she browses just to say it's her "Janet's first outing since ______". 

At this point it doesn't make sense to release a video when you have no intent to follow it up with anything for the next year or so long. The era is over unless she emerges around her birthday to she she's 50 & pregnant...get some buzz that she's looking better than ever with a baby bump, but it's all so mysterious at this point. I think we've seen all of Janet we'll see for this year, MAYBE!!! Around her birthday I wouldn't be surprised but that's about it. 

:lmao:  Stop it.   BMG did say it her 50th would be big but I dont know what that relationship is right now.  If she emerges for her 50th we won't be able to see a baby bump or anything because she will be covered that would lead to more rumors, drama, and anger so I dont think we will see her again period. 

• Upvote 1

But doing a one off video and completing a world tour are two different commitments. If fans cant see that then i dont know :mellow:

I still think a video will happen, im just not particularly excited by the prospect

Not the fans just people in general.  The people who dont know she had a tour or album out but heard about the baby news.   They know nothing about damn baby or the video so to them it will look like she just shot the video after telling everyone she needs rest.  It would just be more bad press

Posting frustrations dosen't mean we're going to get different results. 

There's a difference between posting frustrations and reposting the same frustrations for 6 months 

It's quite sad when people "block you " but can still see my posts :lmao: "Imma block this guy on this forum BUT im going to check what he's saying every time he posts" - the V.I. and Captain Pessimistic 

Maybe the video will come on her birthday like the album announcement did? I'd say hold tight until then, and if it doesn't come then, then maybe just forget about it until it does come. Filming a video doesn't mean it has to be released. Lots of artists have unreleased videos, sadly.

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 3

Maybe the video will come on her birthday like the album announcement did? I'd say hold tight until then, and if it doesn't come then, then maybe just forget about it until it does come. Filming a video doesn't mean it has to be released. Lots of artists have unreleased videos, sadly.

I agree. If it doesn't pop up on her birthday or during the billboard awards, I'm giving up waiting for it. As for now, I'm still holding out hope they'll try to keep the project alive.

• Upvote 3

I was going to say that but I don't like being wrong soooooooo that is on you :asham: 

• Upvote 1

I was going to say that but I don't like being wrong soooooooo that is on you :asham: 

I mean...I'm not saying it's coming :lol:. But if people are sitll expecting it, just wait until then and if it's not here then, quit thinking about it :asham:

I agree. If it doesn't pop up on her birthday or during the billboard awards, I'm giving up waiting for it. As for now, I'm still holding out hope they'll try to keep the project alive.

Hopefully it will come otherwise this Unreliable era will have truly had a messy end. A video would be a nice finish until the tour supposedly continues.  

Express them over and over again for the last 6 months.. 

Talk about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results :wacko: 

You're one to fucking talk! Like Janet's personal PR team trying to shut down any single negative opinion about this DISASTER of an era. Give it a fucking rest! 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You're one to fucking talk! Like Janet's personal PR team trying to shut down any single negative opinion about this DISASTER of an era. Give it a fucking rest! 

All these negative things have been fan speculation so yes. I will shut it down.

Have you said anything worthwhile this era? No? Shocking but you go out of your way to praise and defend Gaga or Madonna without batting an eye.. But this isn't Madonna or Gaga's forum. Read the marquee.. If you're not here for her then why are you here, Roc? 

So yes... I'm going to continue to defend Janet and the incredible gift she gave us while you continue to make shit posts. Are we clear on our roles here? Cool!! :) 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All these negative things have been fan speculation so yes. I will shut it down.

Have you said anything worthwhile this era? No? Shocking but you go out of your way to praise and defend Gaga or Madonna without batting an eye..

So yes... I'm going to continue to defend Janet and the incredible gift she gave us while you continue to make shit posts. Are we clear on our roles here? Cool!! 

All of the negative things have been Janet's piss poor handling of her career. 

Sorry that stings for you and yes... I could honestly care less because thank god I have other interests and fav besides Janet. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Have you said anything worthwhile this era? No? Shocking but you go out of your way to praise and defend Gaga or Madonna without batting an eye.. But this isn't Madonna or Gaga's forum. Read the marquee.. If you're not here for her then why are you here, Roc? 

So yes... I'm going to continue to defend Janet and the incredible gift she gave us while you continue to make shit posts. Are we clear on our roles here? Cool!! :) 

Speculation, and dissappointment are two different subjects. Some people are indeed making empty speculations, and supposolitions. However, MOST of the negativety stems from lack of promotion, and videos. You defend it by saying it's costly, and she's indy. That's all fine and dandy. It dosen't make it less dissappointing for the fans who wanted more, and we know she definitely could have given us more.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All of the negative things have been Janet's piss poor handling of her career. 

Sorry that stings for you and yes... I could honestly care less because thank god I have other interests and fav besides Janet. 

I have other interests besides Janet which is why my attitude toward her career (not my career.. Not our career but hers and hers alone) isn't shitty like yours. I'm not a fan of her career or her numbers or her chart positions.. Hell I don't even have to see her perform... Her vocals do it all for me.

I feel sorry for people like you who have nothing better to do than complain about celebrity who is "poorly handling" her independent career based on a Madonna fan's opinion 

However, MOST of the negativety stems from lack of promotion, and videos. You defend it by saying it's costly, and she's indy. That's all fine and dandy. It dosen't make it less dissappointing for the fans who wanted more, and we know she definitely could have given us more.

Since you're acting like a 12 year old who has no understanding on how the music business is financially ran, you should probably stop bitching or start pretending to understand like an adult.. Money doesn't grow on trees Jodi.. You clearly understand that but you refuse to accept it for some ungodly reason

She didn't want to give us more. Why give you more? So you can ask for more on top of what you already got. Janet didn't have to spend X amount of months and money on an album and tour. She chose to out the bottom of her heart but that's not enough for "fans" like you. Fans who don't appreciate who Janet Jackson is and expects her to give you her all.

Ask the Michael Jackson fans who expected so much from him that he cause his own self-demise. Ask them if they would rather have a tour of his life.. 

Janet is enjoying life. Maybe you should do that too

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1