Batman v Superman: WHO'S EXCITED?!?

Dal

i fucking love batman.. Have ever since I was 6 years old and my mom took me to see Tim Burton's Batman in the theaters... My favorite fictional character of all time!! Superman is dope too but no...Batman all the way!

i got my IMAX tickets already (true IMAX btw) and will be seeing it at 9am Saturday morning (I wanted to see it Thursday night, but with a wife and kids and a career well we can't get everything we want all the time, right?)

anyone else seeing it...? How stoked are you??

I'm definitely gonna peep it. Though I don't care for Ben Affleck (at all. I'm still not crazy about him being cast, don't know if he has the chops/believability to pull it off...) I'll always and forever be a Batman fanatic thanks to my boy Michael Keaton. I'm hoping Ben can make me eat crow and does the role justice. But he has big shoes to fill behind Christian Bale, and the aforementioned Keaton (who is my pick as the best "Caped Crusader" to date). The trailer looked very promising!

• Upvote 2

I'll be tuning in just for Wonder Legend.

of course!! Gal Gadot looks incredible and my 7yo daughter has had WW posters on her wall since she was 2.. She loves batman (and batgirl) but her fav superheroes are The Flash and WW, so you already know she's pumped!

I'm definitely gonna peep it. Though I don't care for Ben Affleck (at all. I'm still not crazy about him being cast, don't know if he has the chops/believability to pull it off...) I'll always and forever be a Batman fanatic thanks to my boy Michael Keaton. I'm hoping Ben can make me eat crow and does the role justice. But he has big shoes to fill behind Christian Bale, and the aforementioned Keaton (who is my pick as the best "Caped Crusader" to date). The trailer looked very promising!

agreed!! Keaton will never be anything but the #1 Batman for me, he is the biggest reason why I'm such a strong fan of Batman..

but don't be fooled bruh... Ben is about to KILL IT!! Bale was incredible also, but I could never fully accept his Bat voice... I liked him more as Bruce Wayne than Batman.. Still love that trilogy though.. The Dark Knight is one of my favorite movies in history!!

but Ben has risen to the occasion... The trailers, alone, show how much he will encompass the characters (Bruce and Bats).. Plus early screenings from this week have ALL ended with pure praise for Batfleck.. Have faith! Haha

• Upvote 1

of course!! Gal Gadot looks incredible and my 7yo daughter has had WW posters on her wall since she was 2.. She loves batman (and batgirl) but her fav superheroes are The Flash and WW, so you already know she's pumped!

Your daughter has good taste!

I'm going Saturday to see the big screen debut of Aquaman of course.  I have medium hopes for the movie so I shouldn't be too disappointed!

yea I'm really looking forward to how they're going to introduce him and the flash in this movie.. It's going to be brief most likely, nothing more than a cameo.. But from the couple non-spoiler reviews I've read so far, it seems as though they may have a relatively larger part in this movie than most anticipated...

jason mamoa is going to define the on-screen role of aquaman I think.. he looks dope!!

Not looking forward to seeing Ben Af-fuck playing as Batman but i'm here for Superman anyway. I hope he whoops that ass. Anyway I'm going to see it in 3D Imax. My friend already bought me my ticket for friday night

that's awesome! I'm seeing it Saturday morning 9am.... So no spoilers please....at least until after I've seen it lol

I've only read one spoiler-free review so far and that's all I plan on reading.. The main issue the reviewer had is that the movie was a littler overt congested, considering the movie introduced so many new characters into this new universe they're starting... I pretty much expected that tbh..

but the reviewer also said that zack Snyder has created a movie that has some (if not all) of the greatest comic book fight scenes ever seen on the big screen!

so I'm assuming there will definitely be cons along with the pros... I can't wait regardless!!

Not gonna lie, I'm worried folks... I knew it was going to be a congested sort of film just based on the amount of new characters being introduced and the building of a brand new cinematic universe, but I was hoping it would be all tied up in a ribbon by the end of the movie, but from the "non-spoiler" reviews I've read so far, it sounds like it leaves the viewer with more questions than answers and a weak setup for the Justice League movie...

But I will happily find out for myself tmrw morning!

It wasn't AWFUL.  But, it was messy and the beginning was boring.  And I will not have that Lex Luthor.  I don't know why they let him act goofy.  Wonder woman's spots were all in the trailers.

I thought Aquaman's cameo was promising.

Yes! That young man is a good actor but yes making him act weird and goofy made it seem like he was gonna be a new Joker.

The movie was the same exact plot as Man of Steel.

It was awful, and I hate the way they portrayed Batman.

I did not like how they fetishized/hero worshiped Superman.

I did not like how Lois was nothing but Superman bate - a plot worthy of BaitBus (yes I went there).

Wonder Woman was the best part of the movie.

The movie was a hot mess.