Batman v Superman: WHO'S EXCITED?!?

Dal

The movie was the same exact plot as Man of Steel.

It was awful, and I hate the way they portrayed Batman.

I did not like how they fetishized/hero worshiped Superman.

I did not like how Lois was nothing but Superman bate - a plot worthy of BaitBus (yes I went there).

Wonder Woman was the best part of the movie.

The movie was a hot mess.

Stop lying. The movie wasn't awful :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

When I first heard of the trailer I wa not going to even think about seeing. I saw it this weekend and It really wasn't awful at all. I even kind of like it and would get it on DVD. The bar was set really high especially with the previous Batman movies and actors. Connecting Superman and Batman seamlessly was probably where it struggled the most. The beginning is slow as well. Also, Lex Luthor was a bit too eccentric (and too young). There's no way a movie like this would have been made without thoughts of some continuation anyway

I heard a lot of shitty reviews.  Everyone seems to enjoyed Wonder Woman and that's pretty much been the only reason I'm gonna see this movie.  Can't wait for her own movie next year.  And suicide squad looks really dope too

Ok so I was slightly disappointed with this movie... KEYWORD: "Slightly"...

dont get it twisted tho... I LIKED IT a lot! Can't say that I loved it though..

ben as batman was PERFECTION!! He fit the role like he was born to play Bruce Wayne/bats.. Every time batman was on screen I was on the edge of my seat..

Wonder Woman is so fkn hot! She can sit on my face with her Amazonian-700-year-old self! And she kicked major ass too!!

the negatives.. The first hour feels sooooo long imo.. Sure, I understand they have to set everything up but come on, I wanted more action! Lex was miscast (and I REALLY like Jesse esienberg!).. He didn't ruin the movie tho, just a curious choice.. Some are thinking he's not even the actual Lex Luthor, but more likely (SPOILER) his son.. Interestiiiing ?...

my only MAJOR problem this movie had was the fact that THE TRAILERS GAVE AWAY (almost) EVERYTHING!!! WW's entrance, Doomsday, the fact that Batman/Superman will team up, so much more..

they left so little to be surprised about.. Big mistake.. Imagine watching it with never seeing WW in action (her entrance would've been MUCH more powerful)..

ultimately, I liked it and ill be seeing it again soon...real soon... Like tonight soon prolly..

I give it a 7.5/10..

PS - I wanted to see more Aquaman thoooo!! He looked dope!

Ok so I was slightly disappointed with this movie... KEYWORD: "Slightly"...

dont get it twisted tho... I LIKED IT a lot! Can't say that I loved it though..

ben as batman was PERFECTION!! He fit the role like he was born to play Bruce Wayne/bats.. Every time batman was on screen I was on the edge of my seat..

Wonder Woman is so fkn hot! She can sit on my face with her Amazonian-700-year-old self! And she kicked major ass too!!

the negatives.. The first hour feels sooooo long imo.. Sure, I understand they have to set everything up but come on, I wanted more action! Lex was miscast (and I REALLY like Jesse esienberg!).. He didn't ruin the movie tho, just a curious choice.. Some are thinking he's not even the actual Lex Luthor, but more likely (SPOILER) his son.. Interestiiiing ?...

my only MAJOR problem this movie had was the fact that THE TRAILERS GAVE AWAY (almost) EVERYTHING!!! WW's entrance, Doomsday, the fact that Batman/Superman will team up, so much more..

they left so little to be surprised about.. Big mistake.. Imagine watching it with never seeing WW in action (her entrance would've been MUCH more powerful)..

ultimately, I liked it and ill be seeing it again soon...real soon... Like tonight soon prolly..

I give it a 7.5/10..

PS - I wanted to see more Aquaman thoooo!! He looked dope!

Why is you playing?

Why is you playing?

playing..??

He is the dark, brooding, violent Batman most fans of the character have been asking to have in film ever since The Dark Knight Returns story arc by Frank Miller came out in the 80's.. His take is inspired by that Batman ...

The general consensus among fans was that Ben was the best part of the entire film..

but you are entitled to your opinion..

I thought Ben did a good job as both Bruce Wayne and Batman. I prefer Batman a little less bitter, but it's a small complaint on an overall good performance/written portrayal. Wonder Woman was great. I didn't dislike Lex, but I certainly didn't like the reinvention, either. I think Henry Cavill is good as Superman, especially if they are thinking of doing the Injustice storyline (LOVE that video game). I'm just not sold on his Clark Kent. There's no distinct difference. They might as well do like a lot of the Justice League cartoons and ignore Clark and stick with Supes.

• Upvote 1

Ugh such a waste. Even Xmen 3 is more enjoyable.

When the best thing about the movie is Wonder Woman (who doesn't even have a backstory) then there's a problem.

You just talking about in the movie right? Because Wonder Legend's backstory>>>>>life itself.

The solo Wonder Woman movie is being filmed now. And it's set 40 years before superman batman. They are basically going backwards trying to rush Justice League. Solo movies after the big screen intros. 

Personally I don't know if I want to see a Wonder Woman discovering the world of men story. If you are introducing her fully into her power just continue in the solo movie. But whatever. Either way they have to upgrade her villains to be interesting cause her roster is garbage. Bitch gonna be fighting cheetah or circe . I guess

http://tomandlorenzo.com/2016/01/chris-pine-and-gal-gadot-on-the-set-of-wonder-woman/

Edited by kidfresh832

The solo Wonder Woman movie is being filmed now. And it's set 40 years before superman batman. They are basically going backwards trying to rush Justice League. Solo movies after the big screen intros. 

Personally I don't know if I want to see a Wonder Woman discovering the world of men story. If you are introducing her fully into her power just continue in the solo movie. But whatever. Either way they have to upgrade her villains to be interesting cause her roster is garbage. Bitch gonna be fighting cheetah or circe . I guess

http://tomandlorenzo.com/2016/01/chris-pine-and-gal-gadot-on-the-set-of-wonder-woman/

from what I understand it actually takes place through hundreds of years... WW doesn't really age at all.. I think she's around 700-800 years old and the new WW movie coming out next year is majorly taking place around 1918 (world war 1 timeframe).. Her line in BvS where she tells Bruce at the end of the movie "100 years ago I gave up on humanity" is basically going to be fleshed out in the WW movie next year..

DC is doing the opposite of what Marvel did.. DC is introducing all their characters either in BvS or Justice Leage Part 1 coming November of next year also.. We'll see if it pays off, but I know damn well the little teases we got of The Flash and Aquaman (and even Cyborg) in BvS made me HELLA wanna see them in their own movies like yesterday!! So they got my money already, regardless!

Saw it a 2nd time... LIKED IT EVEN MORE!

its better when you go into the movie managing your expectations.. When I saw it the 2nd time, I obviously knew what was going to happen and what wasn't going to happen, so it was easier to sit back and pick up all the plot details and clues and Easter eggs I had missed the first time I saw it..

ultimately, I don't feel this movie deserves the way low Rotten Tomatoes score it's receiving... It's actually pretty good.. A little congested, but still really good!

You just talking about in the movie right? Because Wonder Legend's backstory>>>>>life itself.

Yes. Wonder Woman is a great character.

My point is that the movie is called Batman vs Superman. However Wonder Woman is the best thing about the film. That should be a red flag as to how the main characters are totally disregarded.

If I go to McDonalds who is supposed to master the art of a hamburger, but the best item on their menu is pizza, then I find that a problem.

You also have to blame the trailers too which leaves very few surprises.

Edited by EphraimAdamz
  • Upvote 1

Yes. Wonder Woman is a great character.

My point is that the movie is called Batman vs Superman. However Wonder Woman is the best thing about the film. That should be a red flag as to how the main characters are totally disregarded.

If I go to McDonalds who is supposed to master the art of a hamburger, but the best item on their menu is pizza, then I find that a problem.

You also have to blame the trailers too which leaves very few surprises.

yea she was good... they left her character intentionally mysterious too so that people will keep their raging hard-ons for her until next summer when her solo movie comes out..

They put out this siiiiick sneak peak video of her movie (they haven't released a trailer yet!!), and it shows some of her ass-kicking scenes.. her fighting style looks dooope af!

But she's the best thing about the BvS movie tho..?? Naw!

I mean she def is great, but the general consensus is that Batman/Bruce Wayne was the best thing about the movie...I'd agree with that! But to each their own bruh.. 

yea she was good... they left her character intentionally mysterious too so that people will keep their raging hard-ons for her until next summer when her solo movie comes out..

They put out this siiiiick sneak peak video of her movie (they haven't released a trailer yet!!), and it shows some of her ass-kicking scenes.. her fighting style looks dooope af!

But she's the best thing about the BvS movie tho..?? Naw!

I mean she def is great, but the general consensus is that Batman/Bruce Wayne was the best thing about the movie...I'd agree with that! But to each their own bruh.. 

It looks cute. I still imagine Lucy Lawless playing the character though :lol: Missed opportunity

I finally saw it in IMax 3D tonight....I thought it was really good! I enjoyed it loved the interaction between Batman and Superman and thought it needed more Wonder Woman she was great....I hated the Lex Luther this time, it was like why him? horrible choice

I finally saw it in IMax 3D tonight....I thought it was really good! I enjoyed it loved the interaction between Batman and Superman and thought it needed more Wonder Woman she was great....I hated the Lex Luther this time, it was like why him? horrible choice

I agree about Lex Luthor.. And I really like Jesse Eisenberg as an actor.. And if he was playing a totally different/new character then it would be acceptable.. But he's playing Lex and this is nowhere near any version of Lex and I just didn't care for it.. It seemed more like the Riddler to me..

• Upvote 1