Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

Please...50 and Beyonce have shown no real commitment to these issues. Where are they now? Dont put them in the same breath as MLK jr. Can't believe I just read that...

Umm Beyonce's tour is supporting the Flint water crisis so I'm assuming that means a certain % will go towards that cause. That shows commitment to me. 

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Umm Beyonce's tour is supporting the Flint water crisis so I'm assuming that means a certain % will go towards that cause. That shows commitment to me. 

Signing a check, or addressing these grave issues just when its time to make your grand return to the spotlight doesnt display that kind of commitment. By all means, what she's doing  for Flint should be lauded -- let's see where her commitment  is in a couple years. She's no MLK, and the fact that I have  to be defend that statement is troubling.

• Upvote 5

Please...50 and Beyonce have shown no real commitment to these issues. Where are they now? Dont put them in the same breath as MLK jr. Can't believe I just read that...

I'm not saying they have most celebs haven't it doesn't change the fact that they at least said something. You didn't read that you misread it. I was not comparing them to MLK. 

Did you just compare a Civil Rights leader to a billionaire merchant? Are you okay? MLK - an American who was fed up with open racism and Wissam: a Dubaian who grew up very well-off

Wissam isn't a preacher or whatever so comparing him to MLK is silly. 

Wow! Glad Beyonce spoke out against Flint and 50 said hi and bye (allegedly) once before never seeing them again! Yay false hope!

Your outrage is stupid and frivolous. Wissam doesn't make the law.. Wissam is not political or very public. Have several seats

I would never compare a blinded insecure  billionaire to one of the greatest men to ever to walk this earth.  There were ordinary everyday people who walked with MLK to. Regular down home folks that spoke out unafraid of consequence. I was speaking of the movement as a whole. 

we'll I'm glad you are comfortable with this. Now that these exclusion laws are spreading like wild fire don't get mad if you go somewhere and can't pee or eat because of who you are. Just remember what you said they didn't make the laws and they aren't politicians. So don't be mad at those business owners either. Again you are only speaking this its not his problem mess because he's with Janet.  

• Downvote 2

Nah.. Flint isn't the only poor city in America with shitty water. She capitalizing off of it

If she wanted to show commitment she'd get her celeb friends to chip in and donate. 

• Upvote 3

Nah.. Flint isn't the only poor city in America with shitty water. She capitalizing off of it

If she wanted to show commitment she'd get her celeb friends to chip in and donate. 

Yea The Daily Show showed that very well that Flint's getting all this attention and help, but the same problem exists in other cities

• Upvote 2

I'm not saying they have most celebs haven't it doesn't change the fact that they at least said something. You didn't read that you misread it. I was not comparing them to MLK. 

I would never compare a blinded insecure  billionaire to one of the greatest men to ever to walk this earth.  There were ordinary everyday people who walked with MLK to. Regular down home folks that spoke out unafraid of consequence. I was speaking of the movement as a whole. 

we'll I'm glad you are comfortable with this. Now that these exclusion laws are spreading like wild fire don't get mad if you go somewhere and can't pee or eat because of who you are. Just remember what you said they didn't make the laws and they aren't politicians. So don't be mad at those business owners either. Again you are only speaking this its not his problem mess because he's with Janet.  

Bc saying something works so well! *logs onto Twitter where millions say bullshit each and every day* 

Wissam isn't a public figure or a leader for civil rights. He doesn't have to be. He's busy running a billion dollar business 

I'm not trans so me peeing in the men's room won't raise red flags. And last time I check, black people can eat wherever they like in 2016. :umm: are you stuck in the 1970s? Do you not know what year it is? 

I'm not defending him. Your logic is what I'm confused about. Then you went to compare him to MLK, Beyonce (of all people) and Curtis Jackson :blink: 

Yea The Daily Show showed that very well that Flint's getting all this attention and help, but the same problem exists in other cities

I'm glad you still watch. I love Trevor :wub: 

• Upvote 2

starts @3:13 (sorry if already posted)

I think Wendy's right about Wissam's people badgering him and saying something like hey we let you have this woman who's not from our culture and now you need to have kids cause we already let you slide once.

Edited by JoeJoe

I think Wendy's right about Wissam's people badgering him and saying something like hey we let you have this woman who's not from our culture and now you need to have kids cause we already let you slide once.

lol! Why is it so hard for you to believe that Janet wants kids? I heard Janet say that she wanted kids with JD when they were together. And even though I don't believe Janet has a secret kid out there. I do believe she got pregnant from James Debarge but loss that child. Rene was the one she didn't want kids with for some reason.

lol! Why is it so hard for you to believe that Janet wants kids? I heard Janet say that she wanted kids with JD when they were together. And even though I don't believe Janet has a secret kid out there. I do believe she got pregnant from James Debarge but loss that child. Rene was the one she didn't want kids with for some reason.

I believe she WANTED kids back when she was younger. Do I think she really wanted kids at this age? Hell no. If y'all can't see this is Wissam's doing then I don't know what to tell y'all lol. She did want kids with Rene. Remember she did an interview with Larry King during the Velvet Rope era and even talked about naming the kids.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bc saying something works so well! *logs onto Twitter where millions say bullshit each and every day* 

Wissam isn't a public figure or a leader for civil rights. He doesn't have to be. He's busy running a billion dollar business 

I'm not trans so me peeing in the men's room won't raise red flags. And last time I check, black people can eat wherever they like in 2016. :umm: are you stuck in the 1970s? Do you not know what year it is? 

I'm not defending him. Your logic is what I'm confused about. Then you went to compare him to MLK, Beyonce (of all people) and Curtis Jackson :blink: 

I'm glad you still watch. I love Trevor :wub: 

It is 2016? Try going to a southern Crackel Barrell with a group of blacks and see what happens.  The new law that was passed effects all minorities not just gays.  A business owner who does not want blacks in their establishment can just say they look gay and deny them service. That law goes beyond gays.  I never compared MLK to beyonce.  I was using him as an example of a non politician who spoke out.  You were making Wissam out to be this powerless schmuck who is excused for firing a woman who got raped and thrown in jail just because its tradition.   I dont give a damn if he's a preacher, teacher a merchant or whatever its not right and the fact that this even happened scares the shit out of me with him.  If this is ok then what else is ok. Hopefully they will have sons so they won't have to deal with this nonsense.  I'm done discussing this.  I won't except excuses.  I tolerate no abuses -_-

• Downvote 2

Receipts.  I remember god willing everytime she was asked.  

Why do you guys have shit water for such a supposed brilliant country? It's been contaminated for 3 years and it's still not cleaned up?

Not y'all downplaying Beyonce donating money.

Are you surprised?

Edited by Dammn Bu

I believe she WANTED kids back when she was younger. Do I think she really wanted kids at this age? Hell no. If y'all can't see this is Wissam's doing then I don't know what to tell y'all lol. She did want kids with Rene. Remember she did an interview with Larry King during the Velvet Rope era and even talked about naming the kids.

But what's wrong with Wissam wanting to have a baby with his wife? When they first started dating I was shocked to learn that in his late 30's and being as wealthy as he is....that he didn't have at least have one kid. Janet married Wissam knowing that he would want a child. So by her marrying him she knew that was going to be something that they would have to do right away given her age. And I'll bet money that as soon as they got married they were trying for one. Remember 2013 and 2014 Janet was nowhere to be seen. 

• Upvote 1

But what's wrong with Wissam wanting to have a baby with his wife? When they first started dating I was shocked to learn that in his late 30's and being as wealthy as he is....that he didn't have at least have one kid. Janet married Wissam knowing that he would want a child. So by her marrying him she knew that was going to be something that they would have to do right away given her age. And I'll bet money that as soon as they got married they were trying for one. Remember 2013 and 2014 Janet was nowhere to be seen. 

It's funny you say that because I remember when they were on a yacht around the time the Jacksons were acting up (maybe before the Paris/Janet drama?) and she had pills in her had...and I remember I thought "she's probably taking vitamins to prepare for pregnancy...ain't no album coming any-time soon" :asham:

• Upvote 1

How you know if she knew if he wanted kids or not? Like it has been said plenty of times before. Maybe his people were giving him grief about him needing to have kids to keep the empire running. Shit he's had decades to have kids in his 20s and 30s. You really think he was waiting all his life to have kids only if he married Janet? Something's up. I think pressure from his community or his family laid down the law and in turn he let Janet know wassup. I don't know why that's so hard for y'all to believe.

• Downvote 1

How you know if she knew if he wanted kids or not? Like it has been said plenty of times before. Maybe his people were giving him grief about him needing to have kids to keep the empire running. Shit he's had decades to have kids in his 20s and 30s. You really think he was waiting all his life to have kids only if he married Janet? Something's up. I think pressure from his community or his family laid down the law and in turn he let Janet know wassup. I don't know why that's so hard for y'all to believe.

This makes sense but at the same time I can't help but think his community would probably not have approved of Janet in the first place, depending on how religious they are.

This makes sense but at the same time I can't help but think his community would probably not have approved of Janet in the first place, depending on how religious they are.

True and this is the only I kinda agreed with Wendy on. I think they let him slide with that one and who knows they probably didn't approve of her at first but warmed up to her as she started to dress like them and learn some of the language. Janet had to change to be accepted into their culture cause i'm sure otherwise her and Wissam would've of worked out.

• Upvote 1

It's funny you say that because I remember when they were on a yacht around the time the Jacksons were acting up (maybe before the Paris/Janet drama?) and she had pills in her had...and I remember I thought "she's probably taking vitamins to prepare for pregnancy...ain't no album coming any-time soon" :asham:

Exactly!!!! That was in late 2012 around the time they got married! I was like damn Janet why you let the paparazzi catch you with all them pill bottles.

• Upvote 2

True and this is the only I kinda agreed with Wendy on. I think they let him slide with that one and who knows they probably didn't approve of her at first but warmed up to her as she started to dress like them and learn some of the language. Janet had to change to be accepted into their culture cause i'm sure otherwise her and Wissam would've of worked out.

I don't really pay attention to that man that much :lol:. What did she say? 

Exactly!!!! That was in late 2012 around the time they got married! I was like damn Janet why you let the paparazzi catch you with all them pill bottles.

Nnnnn same! :asham:.

If his people are giving him grief over a baby. Then they definitely should have been giving him grief over marrying a 46-47 year old pop icon known for her sexually explicit performances and music. And Wissam  has two older brothers who are married with kids. So it's not like they don't have heirs.

Having kids is a huge topic amongst couples. I seriously doubt they didn't talk about this before marriage. And not everyone wants to have kids with the people they are with. Maybe Janet is the woman he wants to have kids with. Remember he was married before too.

Edited by BlackCat1989
  • Upvote 1

It is 2016? Try going to a southern Crackel Barrell with a group of blacks and see what happens.  The new law that was passed effects all minorities not just gays.  A business owner who does not want blacks in their establishment can just say they look gay and deny them service. That law goes beyond gays.  I never compared MLK to beyonce.  I was using him as an example of a non politician who spoke out.  You were making Wissam out to be this powerless schmuck who is excused for firing a woman who got raped and thrown in jail just because its tradition.   I dont give a damn if he's a preacher, teacher a merchant or whatever its not right and the fact that this even happened scares the shit out of me with him.  If this is ok then what else is ok. Hopefully they will have sons so they won't have to deal with this nonsense.  I'm done discussing this.  I won't except excuses.  I tolerate no abuses -_-

Why would black people go to Cracker Barrel? The word "Cracker" is literally in the title. That's like me going to a Trump Rally. There's better options for food. Either way, they cannot deny my order bc of the color of my skin. The corporation knows that. Again.. This isn't 1966. You can't openly discriminate against someone bc of the color of their skin without financial & brand repercussions

Wissam is a billion dollar merchant. That's it. He's not a humanitarian.. He's not an activist. He's just a merchant worth billions. You cannot force your beliefs, no matter how right you think you are, unto someone you don't even know :blink: 

• Upvote 1