Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

I think Wendy's right about Wissam's people badgering him and saying something like hey we let you have this woman who's not from our culture and now you need to have kids cause we already let you slide once.

>_< Wendy is making things up based on her own xenophobia and ignorance towards Arabic people. 

She assumes it's this way then feeds that useless gossip to brain dead people. She has no credibility whatsoever.. NONE. 

I dont understand how someone could agree to anything that comes out her mouth. It's garbage and slander. 

• Upvote 7

Why do you guys have shit water for such a supposed brilliant country? It's been contaminated for 3 years and it's still not cleaned up?

Are you surprised?

Not every city has shit water. Just the shitty ones (with all due respect to the people of Flint) States govern the water supply within their state. 

What Beyonce is doing is nice but she could do more without doing much of anything. Many celebrities donated water directly to Flint or gave monetary donations but Beyonce had to go capitalize on the disaster. 

Do you like Cracker Barrel? I've been a few times and the food is the worst 

Yes, I actually have been, and I like it. That's besides the point. But stating that blacks shouldn't go because the word "cracker" is in the title of their name is pure ignorance. Furthemore, going to a Trump rally, and going to a restaurant, is a dumb analogy.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

>_< Wendy is making things up based on her own xenophobia and ignorance towards Arabic people. 

She assumes it's this way then feeds that useless gossip to brain dead people. She has no credibility whatsoever.. NONE. 

I dont understand how someone could agree to anything that comes out her mouth. It's garbage and slander. 

And remember around this time last year Wendy Willams was also talking about Wissam and Janet getting a divorce because Janet wasn't happy with her new life. She reports the same stories the blog put out. And when it comes to Janet they are always wrong.

• Upvote 2

That's not evolution.   You realize what you said is why this era has gone the way it has.  You kind of proved my point.  Thank you. ^_^  Her husband is running thangs but like I said before I knew that when she had her backed turned at her birthday party in Paris.  

I call what is happening in Mississippi problematic but others call it a joyous tradition.  So no one should tell those people in Ole Miss to change their no gays allowed law then since its their tradition.  All those protestors should just go back home.  Those people in Ole Miss love their tradition and feel whole with them.  Thats what you just said.  

Martin Luther King wasn't a politician either.  He didn't rule over any laws and neither did anyone following him but they did not stand for it.  Nothing you mention can compare.  Beyonce has spoken out against flint. 50 cents has visited jails along and spoken about jails being over populated with black men.  Again you can show me the whole constitution.  We still have the right to say no and contest these laws.   No lies are being told here.  You want to defend this so much because this is Janet related.  Wrong is wrong and standing by wrong and not speaking against whats wrong is even worse.  Imagine how that woman he fired is living now with herself.  Knowing she was raped and cant do shit about it because of law.  Man made law. 

Where are these photos? I've never seen them before.

• Upvote 1

And remember around this time last year Wendy Willams was also talking about Wissam and Janet getting a divorce because Janet wasn't happy with her new life. She reports the same stories the blog put out. And when it comes to Janet they are always wrong.

Wendy is a piece of trash. I dont understand how people follow, and take that asshole serious.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 2

Signing a check, or addressing these grave issues just when its time to make your grand return to the spotlight doesnt display that kind of commitment. By all means, what she's doing  for Flint should be lauded -- let's see where her commitment  is in a couple years. She's no MLK, and the fact that I have  to be defend that statement is troubling.

Beyonce doesn't need to be MLK. She's a fucking legend and we are lucky to be living in her era.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It's on this same page lol. Look at the video someone posted of Wendy. Starts at like 3:15

Oh mess :lol:. I'll watch it later

They stay pressed over her

As usual

Not every city has shit water. Just the shitty ones (with all due respect to the people of Flint) States govern the water supply within their state. 

What Beyonce is doing is nice but she could do more without doing much of anything. Many celebrities donated water directly to Flint or gave monetary donations but Beyonce had to go capitalize on the disaster. 

Poor them :(. Why isn't the state doing anything? Or do they not have the resources?

She isn't doing anything that other celebrities haven't done before.

Edited by Dammn Bu

This makes sense but at the same time I can't help but think his community would probably not have approved of Janet in the first place, depending on how religious they are.

Well hope they are ready for a black man to take over the business.  Them Jackson genes are strong.  

Why would black people go to Cracker Barrel? The word "Cracker" is literally in the title. That's like me going to a Trump Rally. There's better options for food. Either way, they cannot deny my order bc of the color of my skin. The corporation knows that. Again.. This isn't 1966. You can't openly discriminate against someone bc of the color of their skin without financial & brand repercussions

Wissam is a billion dollar merchant. That's it. He's not a humanitarian.. He's not an activist. He's just a merchant worth billions. You cannot force your beliefs, no matter how right you think you are, unto someone you don't even know :blink: 

If you have ever been on any high school or college sports team and you travel best believe you are stopping to eat at one.  And regular people eat there too.  There are blacks in the south.  No i cant force my beliefs of not punishing women who are raped on anyone.  And I already know who he is and that money is more important than anything.  Thats the truth with all merchants.  

Well hope they are ready for a black man to take over the business.  Them Jackson genes are strong.  

If you have ever been on any high school or college sports team and you travel best believe you are stopping to eat at one.  And regular people eat there too.  There are blacks in the south.  No i cant force my beliefs of not punishing women who are raped on anyone.  And I already know who he is and that money is more important than anything.  Thats the truth with all merchants.  

I've been to CB before. But it's basic. I rather eat McDonalds 

Edited by Game

Oh mess :lol:. I'll watch it later

As usual

Poor them :(. Why isn't the state doing anything? Or do they not have the resources?

She isn't doing anything that other celebrities haven't done before.

So previously, FM switched from the Lake (Lake Michigan) water to Flint River water. The water from Flint River was being treated as if it's the same as LM. Due to that, The pipes in Flint began to corrode the pipes (lead pipes) 

Now: They switched back to the Michigan river but haven't repaired the pipes or trust between government and citizens 

That being said, yes Beyonce isn't doing anything new (shocking)... We're just not surprised by her capitalizing off it 

• Upvote 2